Thefootballexpert.com: 7 Round Mock Draft with comments for all picks (1 Viewer)

I know everyone wants DRC, but the buzz around him is growing to the point where he may not be there at 10. I'd watch out for the Pats and Ravens. As for the mock, McKelvin and Davis wouldn't be bad.

If DRC, McFadden and Ryan get picked before us that means someone really good is going to fall in our laps.

I would like this draft if we could get a 3-tech instead of a run-stuffer (Hollis and Clancy have that locked up)....I would be pleased if that change would be made and the rest happened.

Don't underestimate the Clancy.

Well it could be worse. I like all the DT help we can get, run stuffer OR pass rusher. Something needs to happen on that line to get our DE's to the QB. We certainly need CB's. TE? Eh, I guess. You almost want to see that pick go to the G-men for Shockey.. If only they'd take it..

other than the kicker, i'd be happy with this draft... at this point this is a most likely scenario!!!!

I only really like the first two picks, the DT is a nose tackle, but i kinda thought we needed more of a pass rusher from that spot, Hollis can hold that position down, his position is ok, and we got clancy...we need a 3-tech to backup Young or for Young to backup.

seeing as how hollis can only play 2 thirds of a game I think we need some help at DT.

I like the USC TE pick :)

No so much, personally. Davis is good receiving TE. Nice hands, nice routes. But not a premier blocker which is what I think Payton wants as one criteria in a TE. I think he wants someone a bit more well rounded than Davis.

That said, there isn't much along those lines in this year's draft. That is one reason that I think the Shockey talks may not be totally dead.

I just don't see us drafting a TE this year, unless it is a project later in the draft.

But that is JMO. :)

edit:

i still think there might be a trade for shockey either before the draft or on draft day, you dont make 2 runs offers at a guy and then jsut give up-they apparently really want him.

that will affect the picks 9considering we will lose 1 or 2, and wont need a TE with any remaining ones

Um, yep. Just didn't see this before I posted above. ;)

that would be an awful draft. hope we get a better corner, he is Mayocks pick, last year it was chris houston, he can't pick a cb.1. mike jenkins,or Dorsey, ellis @.2.Trevor laws,or joe porter,or jarod mayo,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom