Theme for upcoming season (1 Viewer)

"Revenge is best served cold!" from Kahn in a Star Trek Generations movie.

Edit: here's another one. "Officials Beware. It's open season for refs in New Orleans!"

Two words
"Scorched Earth"

If your up 3+ scores from the get-go, the refs will have a hard time screwing us!

Who Dat!

I'm so over the cutesy themes and slogans.

Find a way to win a damn game when you have probably the loudest crowd in Superdome history, a 3 point lead with 1:40 left...and if that fails....take advantage of getting the ball first in overtime.

And yes, I'm well aware of what the outcome should have been if that penalty flag was thrown. Just getting a little sick of watching leads evaporate in playoff games, period. If not for a gift from Alshon Jeffery the week before.....I'm starting to wonder if they'd have choked that game away.

I'm so over the cutesy themes and slogans.

Find a way to win a damn game when you have probably the loudest crowd in Superdome history, a 3 point lead with 1:40 left...and if that fails....take advantage of getting the ball first in overtime.

And yes, I'm well aware of what the outcome should have been if that penalty flag was thrown. Just getting a little sick of watching leads evaporate in playoff games, period. If not for a gift from Alshon Jeffery the week before.....I'm starting to wonder if they'd have choked that game away.

Again, as I have stated earlier . If you don't care about themes for upcoming season, then don't post. We all get it, most of us are still ticked too.

All I care about are the Saints fans who want to participate in the topic of this post. Thanks

there’s a reason inspirational movies like Rocky have an underlying theme that is a trillion miles away from PROVE THEM RIGHT.

worst. slogan. ever.

ANYTHING will be better. How about - HOT DOGS

Again, as I have stated earlier . If you don't care about themes for upcoming season, then don't post. We all get it, most of us are still ticked too.

All I care about are the Saints fans who want to participate in the topic of this post. Thanks

It's gonna feel like I'm taking this out on you, specifically............but I assure you I'm not.

Over the course of the days and weeks that followed the NFCCG......I would see things like "we're gonna show no mercy on the league next season" with all this big talk of how the Saints were gonna flip a switch and just destroy teams week after week as a result of what happened with the officiating. Somewhat similar to the same crap we heard after the Saints choked away the Vikings game.......but obviously not quite on the same level.

To say something like that would imply that they weren't operating at full motivation before. "Oh, nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww we're ticked, watch out NFL!!" Is that why the Saints kept settling for FGs early on in the NFCCG ? They just weren't POed enough?

So yeah, if the team needs a slogan badly enough............"Stop Choking Late In Playoff Games". May not roll off the tongue as easily as "Finish Strong", "Do Your Job" or "Prove Them Right"......but it's ultimately what needs to happen.

It's gonna feel like I'm taking this out on you, specifically............but I assure you I'm not.

Over the course of the days and weeks that followed the NFCCG......I would see things like "we're gonna show no mercy on the league next season" with all this big talk of how the Saints were gonna flip a switch and just destroy teams week after week as a result of what happened with the officiating. Somewhat similar to the same crap we heard after the Saints choked away the Vikings game.......but obviously not quite on the same level.

To say something like that would imply that they weren't operating at full motivation before. "Oh, nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww we're ticked, watch out NFL!!" Is that why the Saints kept settling for FGs early on in the NFCCG ? They just weren't POed enough?

So yeah, if the team needs a slogan badly enough............"Stop Choking Late In Playoff Games". May not roll off the tongue as easily as "Finish Strong", "Do Your Job" or "Prove Them Right"......but it's ultimately what needs to happen.

Has to work with the spirit of the team. The Patriots play the villain well, I don’t think we do. We are more about resilience and staying positive in the face of adversity- as Brees has stated.

maybe something like - OVERCOME

Has to work with the spirit of the team. The Patriots play the villain well, I don’t think we do. We are more about resilience and staying positive in the face of adversity- as Brees has stated.

maybe something like - OVERCOME

They're gonna have their work cut out for them this season to try to exceed 2018. Hopefully they can.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom