There’s a chance the NFC South could be decided before Saints/Falcons meet - ESPN article (1 Viewer)

Nice article but, anything can still happen. We are on the right track for sure. But I'm still not holding my breath. I want the team to stay hungry, focused, and healthy. If they do, then we're a lock.

The Saints fast 4-0 start has almost put the Falcons in a must win mode going into SF... They don't want to fall 2 games behind us, still having to play Chicago & Dallas before we meet.

SF is a tough team to play this year. Their defense is only giving up 13 points a game, and their O is averaging over 25, and they're at home.

Say what you will, but this game puts pressure on Atlanta now. It will be interesting to see how they respond Sunday.

This is just plain ridiculous. National pundits going from Atlanta as a Superbowl contender, to four weeks in the season (and only 1 game back in the loss column) needing to win two out of three to compete for the division?

This cheese is fowl. It is not gouda. Stay away.

There is alot of season left, we are only 1/4 a way through but every game counts. I know I am getting tired of the media yahoos finding excuses as to why our team is not legit this year. I am sick of excuses, rookie QB's, hurt players, etc etc. This team is playing awesome this year! We are finally complete. If we get to the ATL game and it doesn't matter for the division than so be it but right now we just need to keeping looking to one week, one game at time.

Last edited:
No cheese thank you.
2009_08_04-Lactose.jpg
chickFilA.jpg

um... who among "the faithful" saints fans are worried about drew brees and the passing game?

that's ridiculous. i haven't seen a single person express even an ounce of concern about our offense. even if they have, i'm pretty sure they were shouted down immediately.

nobody's worried about our offense.

um... who among "the faithful" saints fans are worried about drew brees and the passing game?

that's ridiculous. i haven't seen a single person express even an ounce of concern about our offense. even if they have, i'm pretty sure they were shouted down immediately.

nobody's worried about our offense.

I know im sure not

I swear, this is the one time in my life that I am rooting for the 49ers.

A few years ago, I would have completely agreed with this.

Now that we're several years removed from being division rivals, I'll also root for them against the Bucs and Panthers because I'm selfish and I want the Saints to win our division more than my dislike for the 9ers. Oh, and the Cowboys. Because, **** the Cowboys (second only to **** the Falcons).

As long as we continue to take care of business, we won't have to worry an ounce of what our opponents do in the weeks they aren't playing the Saints.

even if the Falcons go on to finish 12-4, that just means we'll have to finish 13-3...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom