There’s a chance the NFC South could be decided before Saints/Falcons meet - ESPN article (1 Viewer)

I dunno, i watched that NE game and it seemed like the Patriots pulled away pretty easily. I think the Falcons play a lot better at the Georgia Dome then on the road. Playoff seeding is going to be a huge deal if the Saints continue to play well.
Yeah the Patriots definitley exposed alot of weaknesses on our team, but we did have some pretty bad calls, but the refs didnt lose the game for us.

Man, just when I thought I couldn't dislike Falcons fans any more I had to go and read the comments on that page... They really think they're something special, I would go as far as "short-yellow-bus" special, but that's as far as Atlanta goes. I really hope the 49ers beat up on them real good, and just implode after that taking them to a 7-9 season filled with mediocrity. They have one, ONE good year under a rookie QB and they're now crowning themselves. I want to beat them in the Superdome, but I would love to humiliate them in the GA Dome like 62-2 (intentional safety again).

Just my 2 cents :ezbill:

Dude, a LOT of pundits were crowning them before the season even began. Worse, the more charitable pundits allowed that the Saints would be third in the division. The rest predicted the Saints in the cellar.

I don't blame the Falcons fans for getting UP with all that hype. We did the same after Payton's first season and then had to suffer through four straight losses... the "Don't eat the cheese' season. Nevertheless, their fans hate us and we hate them back. I don't blame them for feeling frustrated.....but, I do enjoy it! LOL

I dunno, i watched that NE game and it seemed like the Patriots pulled away pretty easily. I think the Falcons play a lot better at the Georgia Dome then on the road. Playoff seeding is going to be a huge deal if the Saints continue to play well.

I wish the Turds had lost today, but I knew they were better than a lot of people were giving them credit for being. This is why articles like Yasinkas's aren't worth the band width.

anything is possible, but one game lead in division week 5 doesn't even guarantee saints a playoff spot. i'm just happy w/ the 4-0 record and will see what happens against the Giants

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom