there anyway to listen to jim henderson for the games (1 Viewer)

james_k_p

The HD Candy Man!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sirius......or nfl gamepass or something it's called? All pay ways.

Besides that, you'd have to know someone who could stream it from a radio on justin.tv or something.

coolBrees9

Veteran
Reaction score
NFL Field Pass through nfl.com. It's only like $30 a season. I used it when I lived in Atl.

zatsnzapps

Do you have a pwobwem...?
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Bawlmer, Merlyn via Birmingham and Metairie/Kenner
They (or any other station) can't stream NFL games in the regular season.

FTFY.

WWL can stream pre-season games, but the NFL controls all the rights to the regular season games.

To the OP, they are available from nfl.com with the Field Pass as others have mentioned.

Last edited:

bkmowad

Sudden Death Superstar
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
that was one of the best parts about pre-season.

DSnfla

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
The real pain is trying to watch the game in HD and listen to Henderson on the radio cause the TV is delayed and you hear the play called before you see it We need a DVR for radio

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
The real pain is trying to watch the game in HD and listen to Henderson on the radio cause the TV is delayed and you hear the play called before you see it We need a DVR for radio

Sirius has it.

purgatorysaint

Very Banned
Reaction score
Get sirius or xm (they have merged) and you will get all the games and all the home broadcasters for each team.

srenner

C-R-U-N-K.....
Reaction score

As someone else mentioned get SIRIUS. The sportster is what I have and you can record/pause it without any problems.

However, the SIRIUS feed is actually behind the NFL Sunday Ticket feed through DirecTV. So I have to pause the football feed by about 10-12 seconds and then they are sync'd up. It's always great to have a penalty on the opening kickoff and use that as a way to sync up (get the sound of the penalty while watching the official speak).

I have been doing this since the end of the 2007 season and I prefer it alot over the TV broadcasts, although Henderson was sitting way to close to the mic last week and everytime he screamed it was bad feedback.

Oh, and if you need to pause, good luck. Because you have to pause both :). I have been meaning to get one of those Logitech remotes that will pause both at once.

Turpin

Homebrewer
Reaction score
Get sirius. Its the best 14$ a month that I spend.

R Train

Banned
Reaction score
If you have a xm radio, you'll only get the home teams announcers.

DomeDude

Huh ?
Reaction score

This is why I dont listen to WWL during the games anymore. I used to love turning down the sound, but now the tv is so far behind the radio its ridiculous. Anyone get the games from an off-air hd antenna ? If so, is it still behind the radio by much ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom