there anyway to listen to jim henderson for the games (1 Viewer)

Sirius......or nfl gamepass or something it's called? All pay ways.

Besides that, you'd have to know someone who could stream it from a radio on justin.tv or something.

NFL Field Pass through nfl.com. It's only like $30 a season. I used it when I lived in Atl.

They (or any other station) can't stream NFL games in the regular season.

FTFY.

WWL can stream pre-season games, but the NFL controls all the rights to the regular season games.

To the OP, they are available from nfl.com with the Field Pass as others have mentioned.

Last edited:
that was one of the best parts about pre-season.

The real pain is trying to watch the game in HD and listen to Henderson on the radio cause the TV is delayed and you hear the play called before you see it We need a DVR for radio

The real pain is trying to watch the game in HD and listen to Henderson on the radio cause the TV is delayed and you hear the play called before you see it We need a DVR for radio

Sirius has it.

Get sirius or xm (they have merged) and you will get all the games and all the home broadcasters for each team.

As someone else mentioned get SIRIUS. The sportster is what I have and you can record/pause it without any problems.

However, the SIRIUS feed is actually behind the NFL Sunday Ticket feed through DirecTV. So I have to pause the football feed by about 10-12 seconds and then they are sync'd up. It's always great to have a penalty on the opening kickoff and use that as a way to sync up (get the sound of the penalty while watching the official speak).

I have been doing this since the end of the 2007 season and I prefer it alot over the TV broadcasts, although Henderson was sitting way to close to the mic last week and everytime he screamed it was bad feedback.

Oh, and if you need to pause, good luck. Because you have to pause both :). I have been meaning to get one of those Logitech remotes that will pause both at once.

If you have a xm radio, you'll only get the home teams announcers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom