there anyway to listen to jim henderson for the games (1 Viewer)

The real pain is trying to watch the game in HD and listen to Henderson on the radio cause the TV is delayed and you hear the play called before you see it We need a DVR for radio

This is why I dont listen to WWL during the games anymore. I used to love turning down the sound, but now the tv is so far behind the radio its ridiculous. Anyone get the games from an off-air hd antenna ? If so, is it still behind the radio by much ?

doesn't he do the call on the radio? www.wwl.com they have a live stream.

Yes, but the NFL won't allow you to listen to that broadcast on the web without going through them, apparently they need the money. NFL FieldPass does give you the WWL/Jim Henderson broadcast, but as stated before you got to pay, it's not to bad I've used it on the past when I couldn't get the games on TV & will probably wind up getting it again this year being in Michigan as I am.

Unless of course someone within the WWL listing area, who gets the broadcast the old fashion way through a radio, can steam it on JustinTV or some other site, that's the free solution, but you never know if or who that will be until gameday, then you might get stuck just watching highlights, been there-done that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom