There has to be repercussions for officiating (1 Viewer)

As a Saints fan it’s getting impossible to watch a game. I’m not one to say it’s conspiracy but it’s awful and it’s every week. I’m tired of the league not allowing teams to decide the winner.
3 games in a row is not a coincidence.

Mike Perarra just said they are instructed to let it play out and they didn't. It's one thing to be blind but not follow the rules something should be done!
That is what they are normally instructed unless they are being instructed differently for certain games.

I think we should fine them just like we can players. That’ll clean it up real quick.

Thanks for the name. The SHAMS! From now on the score needs to read the Saints 10- the rams three & the refs seven.
Not a bad idea. If bad calls affect the scoring in a game in a direct way that should affect the refs in a direct way.

Here are the repercussions, the Saints will lose this game. Not because they don't deserve to win, but because the league has deemed the Shams to win. And that's all there is to it. It doesn't matter what we do, or how great our defense plays at this point. The league is in league to fork us. There's nothing more to discuss on this point unless you just want to believe in the tooth fairy.

I don’t watch a ton of college ball but enough to say it doesn’t seem plagued by terrible officiating in remotely the same way.

This has to change. And these really egregious mistakes are happening on plays that shouldn’t be controversial. On today’s unacceptable mistake, you let the play go to its rightful conclusion then sort it out on replay if necessary. It was clearly a fumble, but too close to stop in real time, regardless.

The NFL’s contention is since it was an incomplete pass, it automatically kills the play.

There will be consequenches. Sean will receive a call from Al Riveron later. Sarcasm on, btw.

I think a good thing we as fans can do is boo these bums anytime they announce calls. Whether it's in our favor or not. When we're at the game in the Dome just drown out their announcement of the calls with boos so the people at home can't even hear what they're saying.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom