There has to be repercussions for officiating (1 Viewer)

It's not...and the NFL is a sad joke these days. When does it end?

When you stop talking about it/ caring/ watching/ spend money on their awful product. See how much people keep talking about it. As long as we keep tuning in, nothing will change. At least until Goodell is gone. But even then, the conspiracy theories can persist if it just seems like the refs/union are collectively against the saints with or without the NFL's blessing.

Last edited:
why play a game that is obviously and blatantly fixed by a league solely focused on market share?

I have gone to over 200 games in my life including multiple playoffs likely have spent tens of thousands of dollars when you include gear and memorabilia and after getting screwed in the last 3 regular season games it's time for me to give up on all fandom. after the nfccg a lot of us said we would still watch but the "devotion" is gone... now, I don't want to give the nfl another dime. sadly, that includes the saints. they don't care about our market so lets close it to them. national media noted the sharp overall drop in viewership due to our absence... lets make it permanent.

At least with wrestling back in the days with W.C.W and W.W.F I enjoyed the show. Every one knows it's scripted. Looks like the N.F.L is the new kingpin of wrestling. Might as well have players cut promos.

I guess there's just too much invested in the LA Shams at this point to have them lose in a fair way. They should focus more on getting more than what looks like high school football levels of attendance than handing games to them due to garbage officiating.

yes, the stadium looked only about 2/3 full at best, and that is a small stadium

As a Saints fan it’s getting impossible to watch a game. I’m not one to say it’s conspiracy but it’s awful and it’s every week. I’m tired of the league not allowing teams to decide the winner.

Referees can determine the outcome of a game...with no repercussions or consequences. There is something fundamentally wrong with that.

Mike Perarra just said they are instructed to let it play out and they didn't. It's one thing to be blind but not follow the rules something should be done!
So did Riveron in an interview with Larry Holder.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom