There is a new term that the national media is using about us....Fragile (1 Viewer)

People just don't want to believe that the Saints are good! That is the only reason that they are picking us apart. Have you heard anything bad about the red hot Giants? They beat the Texans 14-10 and the are considered red hot? Come on now. We all know that our defense isn't great but it is well improved and we are building a good D. We may not be physical on the level of the Ravens D or Broncos D, but we aren't claiming to be either. We are winning with offense and SOLID defensive play. With our offense, our D doesn't have to be dominant. If they want to consider us a fragile team because we don't win with our D, then let them. Just ask Vick and the Falcons how fragile we are when we are on our game. Even if we keep winning, they will still find other reasons why we won't do any damage in the playoffs. I hope the team listens when they say this crap and just plays their butts off. That's the only thing that will show them.

Oh yeah, the Rams Super Bowl teams with Warner, were way more fragile than us. Here's to proving them all wrong and beating the mess out of the Steelers!!!!!!!

every team in the league could be considered fragile - that's where the term any given sunday comes into play.

Look at this past weekend, any team you could pick to beat the Bears? Nope Dolphins wouldn't have come to mind before last Sunday.

So yeah every team is fragile... it's just a matter of who can find that crack and exploit it.

I'm getting tired of responses like this. Maybe people like reading about their team?

Yeah I like reading about my team as well, but you wont see me giving a rat a dog biscuit everytime the media says something stupid. For every good comment there is a bad one. In the world of reporting, perception = reality. On the football field, wins = reality. What carries more credibility to you?

So..........OMG!!!! I can't believe they called us fragile!!! Don't they watch the games, rteporter so and so is obviously a prick with an agenda. Maybe we beat his iggles or something! But I give myself consolation that 6 games indicates more of a trend than one. This is something I know because I am not an ignorant sports writer.

Last edited:
Let's see ... We are 6-2 and the experts said we wouldn't win more than 4 games this year. They will continue to look for an excuse to knock us. As long as the team buys into Payton's plan we have a chance to win and make the playoffs. Nobody expected this at the beginning of the year.

Bumpuses!!!!

Ovaltine should definitely be the new official drink of the NFL

Well, Hollis is a Beast, but an old one and if he stays on the field too long will become less effective, but we do rotate them well and try to keep him fresh, if we could get another huge DT that eats up two blockers we will be really tough

I guess this is what they meant by Fragile. Our defense...12 straight TD's for our opponents inside the 20 yard line. That's ugly.

I really didn't expect us to win today. Next week will be a tough one against Carson who threw for almost 450 yards.

Yikes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom