There is a possibility Bills win (1 Viewer)

I can't believe so many people have overlooked this game.
It has all the makings of a perfect upset. I'm glad the team doesn't assume the road win. This game will be close.

I can't believe so many people have overlooked this game.
It has all the makings of a perfect upset. I'm glad the team doesn't assume the road win. This game will be close.

ScottyRay! Son., calm down! There's a LOT of football to be wrung out of Our TEAM and they are on a strong roll. Buffalo doesn't match up well with any of our packages on offense or defense! Look at beyond the stats and simply think about our players. "Nuff SAID!"

ScottyRay! Son., calm down! There's a LOT of football to be wrung out of Our TEAM and they are on a strong roll. Buffalo doesn't match up well with any of our packages on offense or defense! Look at beyond the stats and simply think about our players. "Nuff SAID!"
I'd feel much better with healthy RBs and sunny weather.
Rain plus Reggie Bush's hands holding onto a football terrifies me.

I would love to say I see us at 3 & 0 Monday, but the pessimistic side of me see our beloved Saints at 2 & 1 Monday. Then the Falcons fans will be all over this site as well as all the othertboards talking mucho smack.

The Patriots will expose them. Then 5 of their next 7 on are the road, mostly against upper tier teams. The Clowns just don't seem to know there's a storm headed their way.

This can be a tough game this week, but overall, Saints got dis. :mwink:

:nopityA:SAINTS 43
BILLS 16 -------i started to put up a homer prediction...I dont care if it floods,all this worried about the rain is a bunch of crap!

BanHim.jpg

Why do some people still insist that teams overlook other teams? This is the NFL, not high school. You don't take teams lightly in this league.

You play to win the game!
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cs1lCSzMnl4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cs1lCSzMnl4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

"There is a possibility Bills win"

There is also a possibility that two girls will show up at my apartment tonight with a case of Coors light looking for a good time.

I'd say the odds of these two things happening are equal.

"There is a possibility Bills win"

There is also a possibility that two girls will show up at my apartment tonight with a cup looking for a good time.

I'd say the odds of these two things happening are equal.

fixt

Jabari Greer was quietly shown the door by the Bills.

Anthony Hargrove was deemed a problem and told to hit the road.

Gregg Williams coached there 3 years and was unceremoniously fired. With the Redskins, he lost to Buffalo 17-16 when Gibbs screwed up by calling 2 timeouts in a row and with Jax he lost 20-16 to the Bills.

This Saints offense will not be held to 16 points and this one is gonna get ugly.

45-16 Saints

Last edited:

^^sar&#8901;casm:&#8194;a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

A hungry team that has performed under expectations and barely miss the playoffs 2 years straight are immune from taking teams lightly. They, by default, as they say are..."on a mission" for themselves.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom