There is a possibility Bills win (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
This is the National Football League and any team can beat any other team on a particular day. With that being said I believe the Bills have a chance as I think for any given Sunday.

But, I wouldn't bet on a Bills win.

Drew Brees looks to already be on his way to winning league MVP this season. If he puts up 350 yards against a poor pass coverage Bills team. The linebacking core is terrible in coverage and most yardage comes from middle of the field passes that break between the linebackers and the safties.

The Saints defense isn't the best either. I'm hoping the Bills can throw and run all over your team, of course...I don't see why the Bills can't put up solid numbers come Sunday. A realistic prediction: Pass yards = 240, Rush yards = 140.

But who cares about yardage?

Anyways I predict a tie game.

Okay, maybe not. Saints 34, Bills 24.
If I was choosing with a homer-heart, Bills 38, Saints 37.

Anyways, I hope a bunch of you are coming up for the game. If you need suggestions to eat anywhere lemme know!

Good luck

The rushing numbers will be low and you'll have high passing yards, just like our first two opponents, because you'll be playing from way behind.:hihi:

Good luck to you as well.

I'm just happy we don't have to play you guys with Marshawn and Fred. Your two WR's and RB's are as good as any in the league. But about that defense. I think Drew may be able to put up a few points against them.

27-20 Saints in the rain.

I'm just happy we don't have to play you guys with Marshawn and Fred. Your two WR's and RB's are as good as any in the league. But about that defense. I think Drew may be able to put up a few points against them.

27-20 Saints in the rain.

Our OLB Keith Ellison may be the worst pass coverage linebacker in the NFL.

He has the 2nd most tackles after 2 weeks because he always tackles the guy 5-8 yards after he messes up the coverage to tackle him. :jpshakehead:

Our OLB Keith Ellison may be the worst pass coverage linebacker in the NFL.

He has the 2nd most tackles after 2 weeks because he always tackles the guy 5-8 yards after he messes up the coverage to tackle him. :jpshakehead:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

You will wake up the Shanle haters....

This is the National Football League and any team can beat any other team on a particular day. With that being said I believe the Bills have a chance as I think for any given Sunday.

Drew Brees looks to already be on his way to winning league MVP this season. If he puts up 350 yards against a poor pass coverage Bills team. The linebacking core is terrible in coverage and most yardage comes from middle of the field passes that break between the linebackers and the safties.

The Saints defense isn't the best either. I'm hoping the Bills can throw and run all over your team, of course...I don't see why the Bills can't put up solid numbers come Sunday. A realistic prediction: Pass yards = 240, Rush yards = 140.

Anyways, I hope a bunch of you are coming up for the game. If you need suggestions to eat anywhere lemme know!

Good luck
Yes.

The Bills can win.

No doubt.

Welcome to SR.com. Personally, I'm definitely not counting the Bills out. This one isn't going to be a push-over imo. I think we'll get a fight for 4 quarters, and I just wonder if your RB is gonna give us problems. Although we have been great in rushing defense, we can't go to sleep on this guy. Our ST play is going to have to ship up as well. It looks you all are getting your KR guy back this week.

Then Shoocky will have a big day! Or Moore or Meach in the slot or Reggie! Give Reggie a seam, he'll take it all the way!

Give him a seam and he may run into Donte Whitner.

After getting $400k worth of jewelry robbed from his house last Sunday, I'd hate to be anyone being tackled by that guy :smilielol:

Anyone who thinks a win is automatic needs to remember the Rams and Redskins games from the Brees era. :rant:

There is not a possibility that the Bills will win because the Buffalo Bills are going to win 32-26. The Saints think it'll be easy, and the Bills are playing with a chip on their shoulder.

Actually, I'm just praying that we (Buffalo) wins, but actually picked against them. After some research though, I think we may have a chance. Is Bell out?

Of course they do. Peel away the homer and you'll find fear and doubt, core beliefs for most Saints fans.

Give him a seam and he may run into Donte Whitner.

After getting $400k worth of jewelry robbed from his house last Sunday, I'd hate to be anyone being tackled by that guy :smilielol:

Why should Shockey be afraid of him? Obviously the people stealing his stuff weren't scared. Besides my money is on Shockey in an oklahoma drill vs Whitner. Shockey might put him on a poster this weekend.

The only chance the Bills have is if the Saints beat themselves....just like in any game, turnovers will be a decissive factor...3+ turnovers from the Saints part....and the Bills will win, no doubt!

Of course, it could be the other way around too....Bills turn the ball over 3+ times.....and the Saints will win, scoring 40+ points again....

Good luck

I see why.. Our defense is underrated.

Not realistic.

I do respect you for coming in and making a somewhat sensible post, unlike some of your fellow fans on here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom