There is a possibility Bills win (1 Viewer)

I'm worried about this game because of the Owens/Evans combo. Throw that tailback in there and that's some skill positions you can rate right up there with anyone in the league. Maybe that's just the Saints fan in me waiting for the other shoe to drop. Turnovers will be key, as they are with all NFL games.

That being said, Saints 41-28

Another Bills fan here. I just want to say that's my biggest fear of this game Drew throwing the ball inbetween the numbers. Our defense has been horrid between the numbers and that if the Saints win will be the reason why. I not as a Bills fan but as a person who's watched the Bills play this year can say you're not going to get 50 yard bombs on this defense all day. However I do believe if Drew gets hot inbetween the numbers the Bills are in trouble. I just hope they've corrected that and can slow Brees down. No team in this league is going to be able to totally stop Brees but I hope he gets slowed down and our offense can keep us in this game. I know Fred Jackson is also hot right now but if the Bills don't slow Brees down Jackson will not be a factor. They need to keep it close so he can be a factor in this game...Good luck Saint fans hope for a good clean injury-less game! Also goodluck after this game for the rest of the season!

Anyone who thinks a win is automatic needs to remember the Rams and Redskins games from the Brees era. :rant:
Rams was brutal, one of the worst and I hang that in part on Payton. He refused to adjust until too late.

Kept calling downfield passes when the Rams were having success bringing the heat on Drew, instead of dialing back a little bit and weathering the storm.

Played right into Haslett's hands.

Another Bills fan here. I just want to say that's my biggest fear of this game Drew throwing the ball inbetween the numbers. Our defense has been horrid between the numbers and that if the Saints win will be the reason why. I not as a Bills fan but as a person who's watched the Bills play this year can say you're not going to get 50 yard bombs on this defense all day. However I do believe if Drew gets hot inbetween the numbers the Bills are in trouble. I just hope they've corrected that and can slow Brees down. No team in this league is going to be able to totally stop Brees but I hope he gets slowed down and our offense can keep us in this game. I know Fred Jackson is also hot right now but if the Bills don't slow Brees down Jackson will not be a factor. They need to keep it close so he can be a factor in this game...Good luck Saint fans hope for a good clean injury-less game! Also goodluck after this game for the rest of the season!
Bills can win toss and come out with a good clock eating drive and maybe get some points.

From there if your defense plays well, maybe gets a turnover, it can be a game.

I think a lot of people on this board are REALLY underestimating this Bills team....

I feel like I needed to say that.

It is very possible that we could win this game only 27-26...

Trent Edwards looks good. TO and Lee Evans are great receivers (granted-TO needs to CATCH the ball first before he's considered a real threat). Fred Jackson is on a tear right now! That's a dangerous group of weapons.

Their defense is nothing to scoff at either. Marcus Stroud right up front is hard to run against. Schobel is still considered a very good DE. McKelvin and McGee are both VERY good CB's (thank god because their depth blessed us with Jabari Greer!!) and Donte Whitner is a hell of a FS.

I think that the Bills right now are a more dangerous team than a healthy Eagles team (with McRib). If the Saints can put the Bills away like they did against the Lions and Eagles, then we'll know that we have a legit team.

This is a very important game!

Not trying to toot Brees' horn too much, but he's usually pretty good at taking what's given. He doesn't force many throws. And I have Shockey on my fantasy team, so....Saints win first, but hopefully Shockey has a big game as many Bills fans have predicted.

Bills can win toss and come out with a good clock eating drive and maybe get some points.

From there if your defense plays well, maybe gets a turnover, it can be a game.

I have no dobut that our offense can sustain long drives and eat up the clock and score. I do however have dobuts that our defense can contain the inbetween the numbers passing game. All the touchdowns aginst the Bills were made inbetween the numbers. If our defense corrects that then this is going to be a dog fight. If they don't then its going to be a blow out....

This is the National Football League and any team can beat any other team on a particular day. With that being said I believe the Bills have a chance as I think for any given Sunday.

But, I wouldn't bet on a Bills win.

Drew Brees looks to already be on his way to winning league MVP this season. If he puts up 350 yards against a poor pass coverage Bills team. The linebacking core is terrible in coverage and most yardage comes from middle of the field passes that break between the linebackers and the safties.

The Saints defense isn't the best either. I'm hoping the Bills can throw and run all over your team, of course...I don't see why the Bills can't put up solid numbers come Sunday. A realistic prediction: Pass yards = 240, Rush yards = 140.

But who cares about yardage?

Anyways I predict a tie game.

Okay, maybe not. Saints 34, Bills 24.
If I was choosing with a homer-heart, Bills 38, Saints 37.

Anyways, I hope a bunch of you are coming up for the game. If you need suggestions to eat anywhere lemme know!

Good luck

No one here ever said the Bills are going to lay down and don't think the Saints are not ready to play on Sunday because they want to win the game .

Last edited:
Give him a seam and he may run into Donte Whitner.

After getting $400k worth of jewelry robbed from his house last Sunday, I'd hate to be anyone being tackled by that guy :smilielol:

Oh, yeah, well Shockey is upset about the UN Summit and he just might take that out on Whitner.

I think a lot of people on this board are REALLY underestimating this Bills team....

I feel like I needed to say that.

It is very possible that we could win this game only 27-26...

Trent Edwards looks good. TO and Lee Evans are great receivers (granted-TO needs to CATCH the ball first before he's considered a real threat). Fred Jackson is on a tear right now! That's a dangerous group of weapons.

Their defense is nothing to scoff at either. Marcus Stroud right up front is hard to run against. Schobel is still considered a very good DE. McKelvin and McGee are both VERY good CB's (thank god because their depth blessed us with Jabari Greer!!) and Donte Whitner is a hell of a FS.

I think that the Bills right now are a more dangerous team than a healthy Eagles team (with McRib). If the Saints can put the Bills away like they did against the Lions and Eagles, then we'll know that we have a legit team.

This is a very important game!

I don't think most Saints fans are looking past the Bills and I know Payton and Greg are preparing to play a good team so I don't know what you are thinking .

Of course there's a chance....Next weekend.

2 things about the saints. 1 they score touchdowns not fieldgoals. 2 the receivers catch the ball. I've seen too many teams who've lost games just because the receiver drops the pass. Ie the Monday night fins colts game. I swear our receivers use stickum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom