There is an Article up on the RSS Feeds about the Niners fans - They are classless (1 Viewer)

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
I never knew that their fans were like that. One guy spits in the face of a Lady Saints fan. Another guy yells "slut" to a Male Saints fans daughters who were under the age of 12. This is totally classless behaviour.

I lived in the San Francisco area for 2 years, and thought they were pretty nice people. I never had a problem with them, and I wore my Saints jerseys and t-shirts all the time. I never got put down on, or spit on, or anything derogatory from it.

Granted, at the time the Niners were horrible, and the Saints had just won the Superbowl. Still, I couldn't believe reading this.

I really thought the worst fans were in Philadelphia. But, all they do is throw snow balls and bottles.

If this article is true, these have now shown themselves to be the most classless fans in the NFL>

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a link? I'm not seeing it in the feed on here. Though I've heard all of that is true, first hand from my family who went up there for the playoff game in the 2011 season.

Been to many 49er and Raider games including the infamous 2011 playoff game. People think the Raider's image, the black hole, and the crime in Oakland make it one of the most inhospitable and dangerous places to watch a game. I'll say its not the greatest and their stadium is a dump, but it pales in comparison to the hostility I would receive at 49er games. The stick was near hunter's point which is just a bad area. The fans are unbelievably rude. Thankfully I'm a big guy so people don't mess with me much, but even then, it didn't stop people from talking ish. There were some fans before the game that were nervous and thought we'd mop the floor with them and respected the Saints. After... was a completely different story. We got boo'd out of the stadium with people mocking and throwing things at Saints fans... I was disgusted. After all. I LIVE HERE. They truly are classless and spoiled and expect championships.

Counter that with the time I went to NOLA with a 49er fan friend of mine for the 2013 game. He got a lot of attention and it was nothing but positive. It was truly night and day and I'm not exaggerating.

I never knew that their fans were like that. One guy spits in the face of a Lady Saints fan. Another guy yells "slut" to a Male Saints fans daughters who were under the age of 12. This is totally classless behaviour.

I lived in the San Francisco area for 2 years, and thought they were pretty nice people. I never had a problem with them, and I wore my Saints jerseys and t-shirts all the time. I never got put down on, or spit on, or anything derogatory from it.

Granted, at the time the Niners were horrible, and the Saints had just won the Superbowl. Still, I couldn't believe reading this.

I really thought the worst fans were in Philadelphia. But, all they do is throw snow balls and bottles.

If this article is true, these have now shown themselves to be the most classless fans in the NFL>

Don't judge tens of thousands for the actions of hundreds.

Here's an attempt to post the link to the article
Looks like the OP took care of it already. Maybe I should pay more attention

Oh yeah they're terrible. I put them on the same level with Oakland and Philly. If you've ever attended a Saints home game you know that we have some of the nicest fans. A few years ago these guys were in the Dome and all through N.O. intentionally trying to start physical altercations.

Yep, went to Candlestick and promised i would never go back. Horrible experience.

Yep, went to Candlestick and promised i would never go back. Horrible experience.
Nor will any of us ever have to. Driving to San Fan international airport during its destruction I proudly gave the rubble the middle finger. My driver give me a high five when he saw my salute (he was a Giants fan).

Because only the 49ers have idiotic fans?

Message boards are such a fascinating look into human psychology. Tribalism, how people achieve "self importance worth," craving to belong to something.

I'm just over here hoping the 49ers put on a good show against another top team in the NFC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom