There is an Article up on the RSS Feeds about the Niners fans - They are classless (1 Viewer)

I went up there a while back. I think it was the game they broke Reggie's leg. Anyway, they are awful and despicable. We tailgated all day and took lots of pictures with other Saints fans, and there isn't one picture where there isn't a Niner fan in the background flipping the bird, or doing something else derogatory to ruin it. Classless.

Was at the playoff game in 2011. All we got outside the stadium was verbal abuse, nothing too bad (didn't even chirp back). Inside the stadium was another story. Had decent banter back and forth with the 9ers fans around our seats (they were fine), but when I went into the concourse it got bad. Got a beverage, not 15 seconds later; it was on the ground. Went to the bathroom, got shoved in the the back by 6 different dudes during a 30 second relief. Got a second beverage later on; slapped out of my hand onto the vendor's station. He shrugged it off; "Happens all the time." An older couple (9ers fans) apologized for the other fans and bought me a new drink (not all 9ers fans are terrible). That drink made it back to my seat. There was plenty of pushing and shoving moving about the stadium; not once did I reciprocate either. Towards the end of the game my dad turned to me and said "If we win this, we're staying near the field for an hour or two. Not sure it'll be safe to leave." That's my experience, was not pleasant.

Was at the playoff game in 2011. All we got outside the stadium was verbal abuse, nothing too bad (didn't even chirp back). Inside the stadium was another story. Had decent banter back and forth with the 9ers fans around our seats (they were fine), but when I went into the concourse it got bad. Got a beverage, not 15 seconds later; it was on the ground. Went to the bathroom, got shoved in the the back by 6 different dudes during a 30 second relief. Got a second beverage later on; slapped out of my hand onto the vendor's station. He shrugged it off; "Happens all the time." An older couple (9ers fans) apologized for the other fans and bought me a new drink (not all 9ers fans are terrible). That drink made it back to my seat. There was plenty of pushing and shoving moving about the stadium; not once did I reciprocate either. Towards the end of the game my dad turned to me and said "If we win this, we're staying near the field for an hour or two. Not sure it'll be safe to leave." That's my experience, was not pleasant.

Ah, so that’s why GGG called a blitz on the last drive. Finally makes sense.

Because only the 49ers have idiotic fans?

Message boards are such a fascinating look into human psychology. Tribalism, how people achieve "self importance worth," craving to belong to something.

I'm just over here hoping the 49ers put on a good show against THE top team in the NFC.
Fixed it for ya.

Because only the 49ers have idiotic fans?

Message boards are such a fascinating look into human psychology. Tribalism, how people achieve "self importance worth," craving to belong to something.

I'm just over here hoping the 49ers put on a good show against another top team in the NFC.
We are talking about a football game. You shouldn't be in fear of your life. You shouldn't have to protect your daughters from being called "sluts". This is just pure classlessness.

Sounds about right... here's a classy one

Related image

I don't know if that's some sort of celebration for them but it dont look good
That is the way a lot of them celebrate, doesn’t look good to us but feels great to them :mwink: . I want a “w” no matter how we get it but I really would love to mop the floors with these guys, especially after hearing the drool fest on WWL

I just can't get over calling a mans daughters "sluts" because they are Saints fans. That is really classless.

Been going to the Dome since the ‘70s. I rank the 49ers as the worst fans in the league. Worse than the Bears. Worse than the Eagles. Worse even than the Dirty Birds. May be a subset. But it’s an awful subset.

My wife and I went to the 2011 playoff game there and it was a terrible experience. My wife is a school teacher and completely non-confrontational. She came back from the restroom in the first quarter crying because a Niners fan got in her face cursing her out because she had a Saints' shirt on. Fans were being threatened all around us later that night, it was terrible. We haven't been to California since and we used to go out there once a year to escape the Louisiana heat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom