There is an Article up on the RSS Feeds about the Niners fans - They are classless (1 Viewer)

All teams have groups of ignorant fans.
Every single one. Some people are morons who take it way too seriously. I’ve been spit on in Tennessee, had a drink poured on me in San Diego...people wanting to fight in Carolina....I could go on and on.

All teams have groups of ignorant fans.
Every single one. Some people are morons who take it way too seriously. I’ve been spit on in Tennessee, had a drink poured on me in San Diego...people wanting to fight in Carolina....I could go on and on.

True but the number and extent of violence and abhorrent behavior was far in excess of anything I have ever seen. And I have been at a lot of games and stadiums. The Raiders fans and experience when the Saints played there last was nothing compared to this as an example.

Went to a saints game in san fran with 3 other buddies in the late 90's. The people in our immediate surroundings were nice. People a few rows up were asshats. Someone threw nacho cheese that covered the back of my fleece. The coward never spoke up. The people around us apologized for the coward. If the niners never win another games that would be too soon for me.

Forget Candle Stick, I’m talking about visiting 49ers fans in the Dome. The worst, bar none and over the past 40 years I’ve seen fans from every team in the league multiple times. I still vividly remember a row of drunk jerk offs sitting near us in the early Bill Walsh era spewing all kind of obscene racist garbage the whole game capping it off with a slur about Dutch Morial to the effect that “Well, what do you expect from a city that elects a ‘N-word’ as mayor...” Unreal! We were bunch of little kids sitting right behind them. And they didn’t get much better in the decades that followed. I love San Francisco as a city. But I repeat: worst.fans.ever.

My family and I will be traveling to the game from North Dakota. It's been the first time I've been back to the Super Dome since my parents had season tickets back in 89. I just hope my seats are not next to some clown wearing 49er gear and talking smack. I would hate to have to neck punch someone in the stands. Anyway, I'm looking forward to having a great experience with my son who has never been to the Dome before.

My family and I will be traveling to the game from North Dakota. It's been the first time I've been back to the Super Dome since my parents had season tickets back in 89. I just hope my seats are not next to some clown wearing 49er gear and talking smack. I would hate to have to neck punch someone in the stands. Anyway, I'm looking forward to having a great experience with my son who has never been to the Dome before.
Unless you're stuck in the middle of a row (or section) surrounded by 49ers fans, you'll have a great time. Fellow Saints fans always look out for each other. And I really don't think they're going to be out in full force like they are claiming they will be. Season ticket holders who sell most of their tickets are likely going to this game - unless they're the ones who strictly buy them for making a buck and aren't even actually Saints fans (people who I think should have their rights revoked, honestly).

Season ticket holders who sell most of their tickets are likely going to this game - unless they're the ones who strictly buy them for making a buck and aren't even actually Saints fans (people who I think should have their rights revoked, honestly).
Sad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom