there is nothing quite like..... (1 Viewer)

You ain't lived here long enough. On my first stint in Houston, I worked at a cajun restaurant at Kirby and 59 that was owned by a lady from Alexandria, and we did great crawfish there. Even had a couple of outdoor patios. Great food and great atmosphere.

Unfortunately, after I left, the place later shut down. But I'm sure that was just a coincidence. :hihi:

Or you left once you'd finished looting the place and fleecing that poor lady of everything she had.:angryrazz:

problem is people have a hard time making good crawfish. CT Saints fan probably made good crawfish. i been up in alexandria and i couldn't find good crawfish. some people up there do the seasonings on the shells.

kenna > texas

and that's about all i have to say about that

:hihi:
WHY YES!!!!! Kenner IS better than Texas. Just like boys are better than girls and dogs are better than cats and Aunt Jemima is better than Log Cabin....

sigh.

31, huh?

So, the rest of ya, those of you anywhere near Houston, check our Houston Saints Fans thread here on SSF, I'm smelling crawfish, (seasoned while boiling, of course) and we Hou-Dats tend to meet in person for whatever excuse. (which has an amazing effect on the tone of our thread) We're taking suggestions on a central location, so let us know where y'at.

Last edited:
Man, not me. I buy mine out in Plano where I work. Though I do like that Rockwall finally manned-up and starting selling beer in the grocery stores.

BTW, check out Dodie's on the the Harbor for some good crawfish. Last year when I had some, they were spiced just right(nose running a little) and a good size. A bit pricey at 12.95/2lbs, but this is North Texas afterall.

They did? Man, Forney is in the dark ages. Well, that and Baptists.

I did have the crawfish at Dodie's at the Harbor. All I can say is that I was pleasantly surprised at how good they were. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom