there is nothing quite like..... (1 Viewer)

also, did i see someone drinking a corona??? that is just wrong

From the style of the houses and the alley in the back, that looks like some part of Texas. Corona would be in play in that case. But not at my house. For crawfish boils, we only proudly serve Abita Amber.

I'll be dedicating March 7-9 to the mudbugs. Taking a trip to a camp in Mississippi for a craydaddy boil and all around drunken fun.

1. Take it to pms :mad:
2. Tejas = Mexican food not crawfish
3. Corona is only allowed near a crawfish boil if bought/Brought by and for some uninitiated female

From the style of the houses and the alley in the back, that looks like some part of Texas. Corona would be in play in that case. But not at my house. For crawfish boils, we only proudly serve Abita Amber.

Plus, the guy in the beginning of the video is wearing a Cowboy's cap. That explains it all.

:mad:

don't turn my crawfish berl thread into some "we live in tejas but are sooooo new orleans" wannabe crawfish boil thread
What is that all about? Crawfish unite, not divide. Show some tolerance and love, Kennebra.

I do agree w/ you craw-elitists about Corona. If I have anything to say about it, we'll get a direct line of Abita Amber. "Demand La. Crawfish!"
We'd probably need multiple people boiling to pull it off. However, if we did an SR.com Houston boil...

Well that's less people and one maybe two people boiling should be able to pull it off.
Sounds good, SBTB. You know? I just happen to be about to go into the swamp about Anahuac w/ some traps. If that doesnt work, we can do it the old fashioned way--- with cash! But I'm really hoping for some good catches, and to kill some snakes too. Lets work this. Houston area people, check the "HOUSTON SAINTS FANS" thread.

Last edited:
BTW, what's the season supposed to be like this year?

Twice last year, Tom Thumb sold them for 0.99/lb live by the sack. That's the cheapest I've paid since I've lived here.

Wait, why was he shaking the ice chest? Also, did I miss the part where the purged them or did the just eat muddy crawfish?

yea where it going to be.

only thing is who thinks they can boil the best. must hide the super secret recipe. It will be funny hearing the stories of how once upon a time i was the boil master.

if you ever seen katt williams...think...this right here....this right here.
i will set up the disabled ramp for you, since you lost your legs in iraq and all...
did i ever tell you about one of my best friends dying in fallujah a week before i shipped out for abu ghraib???

i lost my legs in iraq and am a linguist for the govt arabic and Chinese now. i just like to shoot.

i am lying.

Last edited:
Wait, why was he shaking the ice chest? Also, did I miss the part where the purged them or did the just eat muddy crawfish?

When I was at LaTech I went to a crawfish boil, and it was being hosted by some guy from Lafayette, and thats how he boiled them. Just water, lemon, and salt, then dump them in an ice chest and cover them in cayenne pepper. I couldnt even eat them.

If you need to *add* seasoning once you take them out the pot, you did it wrong.

Don't turn this into a "crawfish boils = New Orleans" thread. Crawfish boils = Cajun country. :9:

fine.....same state though, so i still win :shrug:

and at least we season the crawfish while they are boiling

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom