there is nothing quite like..... (2 Viewers)

antipop

Phone's ringin', dude
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
the first crawfish boil of the season :9:

some friends had one yesterday and the bugs were very nice and while still a little expensive, well worth it.....1.69/lb.....the guy who sold them said he would be going down at least 30 cents by this weekend

either way, the time has come to have crawfish berls on a regular basis

what are some different things you have tried in your boils?? as far as fixins???

we bought fresh corn yesterday instead of the frozen stuff and it is definately better

Ft%20Morgan%20crawfish.jpg

I see sausage, corn and taters. Where's the shrooms? :shrug:

I see sausage, corn and taters. Where's the shrooms? :shrug:

that's just a random picture of crawfish from a GIS.....i was too busy eating and drinking yesterday to take pictures.....

and i hate mushrooms anyway

sausage, corn, potatoes, and GARLIC! Gotta have garlic!

Where'd you get them for 1.69/lb? I seem to recall youre from Kennabra as well? Or am I thinking of someone else?

sausage, corn, potatoes, and GARLIC! Gotta have garlic!

Where'd you get them for 1.69/lb? I seem to recall youre from Kennabra as well? Or am I thinking of someone else?

yeah i am from kenna, brah.....

there is a guy who sells them on the northeast corner of david drive and vets blvd......in front of the big lots basically.....

Sausage? No. Just crawfish, corn, potato(e)s, and lots of garlic.

Have you tried it? I don't usually go much for the taters and corn myself; too filling. The garlic is good to use in other dishes.

Have you tried it? I don't usually go much for the taters and corn myself; too filling. The garlic is good to use in other dishes.

Yeah you right. I use the garlic and corn (when I used to berl) in my garlic pepper taters.

Brussel sprouts, hot dogs and asparagus are all good too. I also take a few cans of corn and poke some holes in them and take off the paper and throw those in the berl as well. Put those in a bowl and throw some butter on on it, $$$$$$$

Why didnt they put seasonings on the outside? lmao

I usually add random vegetables after i pull my crawfish out. I don't like sausage or garlic taste in my crawfish. i put lemons in my crawfish berl though.

Brussel sprouts, hot dogs and asparagus are all good too. I also take a few cans of corn and poke some holes in them and take off the paper and throw those in the berl as well. Put those in a bowl and throw some butter on on it, $$$$$$$

Brussel sprouts are nasty. Nasty, nasty, nasty!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom