There was so many great bands (1 Viewer)

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
kansas was one of the best of all times..l

Hold on
Carry on my wayward son
Point of no return

And so many others.

There were so many great bands of that day. I miss that Era.

Zz top
Skynyrd
Bad company
Styx
Foreigner
Reo
Journey
The eagles
Ccr
Neil diamond
Jim croce

I could go on and on. What a great era of music. Songs like feel like making love, suite madam blue, crystal ball, eruption, faithfully, seagull, blaze of glory, wanted dead or alive, something to believe in, every rose has its thorn, beth, and I could go on and on .

Rock and roll, heavy metal, blues. Even gospel. You can't beat that Era. Elvis and johnny cash, jerry Lee Lewis, Chuck berry. Oh my God that was such a great era of music.

Nay, there are so many great bands.

To deny that talent renews and flourishes is to languish in long ago like trying to hold onto a precious flower even tho it can only bring you memories. Meanwhile, new flowers grow and bloom and fade just the same.

kansas was one of the best of all times..l

Hold on
Carry on my wayward son
Point of no return

And so many others.

There were so many great bands of that day. I miss that Era.

Zz top
Skynyrd
Bad company
Styx
Foreigner
Reo
Journey
The eagles
Ccr
Neil diamond
Jim croce

I could go on and on. What a great era of music. Songs like feel like making love, suite madam blue, crystal ball, eruption, faithfully, seagull, blaze of glory, wanted dead or alive, something to believe in, every rose has its thorn, beth, and I could go on and on .

Rock and roll, heavy metal, blues. Even gospel. You can't beat that Era. Elvis and johnny cash, jerry Lee Lewis, Chuck berry. Oh my God that was such a great era of music.
Have you watched the Ken Burns docs on Jazz and Country?

What era are you even talking? You went from the 1950s all the way to 1990. Seriously, what are you even saying?

Also, several of the songs you mentioned absolutely suck...as well as some of the bands. I mean, Foreigner, REO Gagwagon, Journey? Really????

What era are you even talking? You went from the 1950s all the way to 1990. Seriously, what are you even saying?

Also, several of the songs you mentioned absolutely suck...as well as some of the bands. I mean, Foreigner, REO Gagwagon, Journey? Really????
It's so subjective. Lots has to do with nostalgia, or maybe discovering stuff you didn't know at the time. Personally Journey's always been my favorite based on that's the band I owned the most albums -- yes, albums, lol -- of. And Foreigner? I LOVE Foreigner but their album stuff, not really necessarily their most successful singles.

To deny that talent renews and flourishes is to languish in long ago like trying to hold onto a precious flower even tho it can only bring you memories. Meanwhile, new flowers grow and bloom and fade just the same.
Well some on here don’t believe in evolution, so…

Said the fortune cookie?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom