There will be football next season! (1 Viewer)

i know the NFL and the NFLPA have been bickering with each other, but not once did i think there wouldnt be football next season. There is too much money at stake for both sides for them to just cease operations for a year.

Man, don't pull the bait and switch when it comes to the lockout. Do you know how excited I was?!

The NFL, the owners, players, and the networks are all making too much money to not have a season next year. A deal will get done.

The NBA however, is a different story.

General admission tickets? Would that exclude season ticket holders and only apply to single-game tickets? Who has "general admission" for football games other than JerryWorld in his party zone?

I would guess that means everything but suites. Nobody does general admission. Even the party zone isn't general admission, you gotta stick to the party zones.

The NFL, the owners, players, and the networks are all making too much money to not have a season next year. A deal will get done.

The NBA however, is a different story.

The owners won't lose NEARLY as much as the players in the short term. The networks will be screwed, but they don't have a part in the negotiations.

I agree, though, that we'll have football. I don't think they'll go lockout. They saw what happened to baseball after the strike. They're rich, they're ********, they're not fools.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom