There's a guy that handcuffed himself to the SKC today in protest (1 Viewer)

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I got this from P.R. Credit AD23forMVP

There's a guy that handcuffed himself to the SKC today in protest | Pelicans Report

CzRTMv-UAAA8s1U.jpg

Says he is not leaving till Gentry is fired. Will find more info

I don't know how much actual work Loomis does for the Pelicans, but maybe he needs to concentrate solely on the football side.

I've always wondered about folks that write these signs....

Do they not kinda picture it BEFORE they start to write? Almost every sign I see like this the last few letters are so scrunched due to running out of room.

Guess my ocd just would make me do over.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Do they not kinda picture it BEFORE they start to write? Almost every sign I see like this the last few letters are so scrunched due to running out of room.

or pencil it first
or measure and know how much space you have per letter
they're as bad as shaky handed phone videographers

I doubt he thought through any of his plan

But remember, this guy is protesting in New Orleans, on of the cleanest cities in the country, if not the world. Where oh where could he find another piece of discarded cardboard to try again...it would take a week to get more in the mail.

But remember, this guy is protesting in New Orleans, on of the cleanest cities in the country, if not the world. Where oh where could he find another piece of discarded cardboard to try again...it would take a week to get more in the mail.

Decent joke
But I hope everyone can refrain from making the upcoming jokes at the expense of the homeless

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom