There's a hole in my house. (1 Viewer)

Can someone clue me in on the abbreviation? I have been trying for quite come time and can't seem to figure it out. :dunno:

TTIUWP usually means: This thread is useless without pictures.

However, with those two, it could mean: Time to insert unscrupulously warped post. :ezbill:

As someone who went through this a year ago when my daughter moved into her own apartment (luckily less than a mile away) I know the feeling. Since she is our only child (adopted) and she took her dog with her, the house got very quiet all the sudden.

BUT the good thing is that we probably see more of her now than we did before she moved, Since she is in school and don't earn a lot of money, she eats her meals here all the time. She uses my home office to do her reports and surf on the net and of course do all her laundry here as well. And the dog more or less live with us all the time now.....

Look at the bright side of this - as you said your daughter moved 17 blocks away, not across the country. She gets a chance to stand on her own feet, while you're still close enough to help should she stumble and need help or advice.

Things started looking up. She came down with the flu, and this is where she wanted to be sick. :ezbill: She's been here since Sunday. My litter is back together.

There's more laundry, mess, people, groceries, noise....... and fires to put out. Oh, and I've cooked dinner every night because I'm in full bribe mode. She's blown flu germs all over the house, so 3 out of 4 of us are now sick, which means another late night run to the store in the freezing cold - this time for more Kleenex. Last night, it was for a poster board for a project that wasn't started until after 10:00, but was due today (daughter #2). The night before was for another bike lock, the third one since school started (son). Aaaaaaawh. Everything is back to normal, teetering on the brink of chaos - just the way I like it.

My nest is whole again. All is right with the world......... :9:
DRAGON, :worthy: YOU WERE RIGHT!

/loving life behind the 8-ball.

You could always give her some <s>sound</s> financial advice, after tanking her credit into the 300s she'll need to cut back as many expenses as possible, as will you to help her. It'll almost be heaven-sent, and one heck of a binding experience.

I am not saying this from firsthand knowledge. <font color=#D9D9D9><--- a lie if one has ever been told</font>

Things started looking up. She came down with the flu, and this is where she wanted to be sick. :ezbill: She's been here since Sunday. My litter is back together.

There's more laundry, mess, people, groceries, noise....... and fires to put out. Oh, and I've cooked dinner every night because I'm in full bribe mode. She's blown flu germs all over the house, so 3 out of 4 of us are now sick, which means another late night run to the store in the freezing cold - this time for more Kleenex. Last night, it was for a poster board for a project that wasn't started until after 10:00, but was due today (daughter #2). The night before was for another bike lock, the third one since school started (son). Aaaaaaawh. Everything is back to normal, teetering on the brink of chaos - just the way I like it.

My nest is whole again. All is right with the world......... :9:
DRAGON, :worthy: YOU WERE RIGHT!

/loving life behind the 8-ball.

Wow.
I was going to say I could come over there and throw my wet towels on the floor, leave the seat up, not wash any dishes or clean my room, make a hole or 10 in the walls and cover them with posters...you get the idea.
No way though. She's been there with the flu and I don't want to get sick. Besides, Memorial Weekend is coming up in 4 months and we're all going to need our strength.

You could always give her some <s>sound</s> financial advice, after tanking her credit into the 300s she'll need to cut back as many expenses as possible, as will you to help her. It'll almost be heaven-sent, and one heck of a binding experience.

:hihi: I'm pretty sure she'll dig that hole on her own. She cannot or will not manage her money well. And, while sabotaging my kids' futures is over the line, bribing them is not only within the realm of possibilities - it's part of the plan. :ezbill:

Wow.
I was going to say I could come over there and throw my wet towels on the floor, leave the seat up, not wash any dishes or clean my room, make a hole or 10 in the walls and cover them with posters...you get the idea.
No way though. She's been there with the flu and I don't want to get sick. Besides, Memorial Weekend is coming up in 4 months and we're all going to need our strength.

:hihi:

FYI, I think this bug came from your neighborhood, the UT /drag area, so get ready for it. If you do get sick, I'll send you some biscotti from one of the 3 batches I've made to lure her back home. :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom