There's a Reason that at end of Every Season ppl want to Loot our Coach and QB !!! (1 Viewer)

N.O.Badboy

DubyaDubyaWeLuvya BuddyD!
Reaction score
That's right they are trying to Loot the Best Coach and QB in the History of our Franchise Existence!!! We are Not the Cleveland Browns.....we are Not the Perrenial Losers with no hope in sight. Yes we have not had the best last 3 years. Look at what we've had to deal with.

I still say Payton is a Genius Offensive Mind, Brees is STilL just as good as Brady, Rodgers, and other top Tier QB's. Winning takes a little bit of luck as well as in regards to players health etc...We've had a disastrous string of Players being lost to injury for the past few years.

Believe it or not we are piecing together some goo d players on defense. We still need CB's, Linebackers and another Stud DE. We are still potent on Offense, just need to shore up TE position and Offensive Line.

That's right they are trying to Loot the Best Coach and QB in the History of our Franchise Existence!!! We are Not the Cleveland Browns.....we are Not the Perrenial Losers with no hope in sight. Yes we have not had the best last 3 years. Look at what we've had to deal with.

I still say Payton is a Genius Offensive Mind, Brees is STilL just as good as Brady, Rodgers, and other top Tier QB's. Winning takes a little bit of luck as well as in regards to players health etc...We've had a disastrous string of Players being lost to injury for the past few years.

Believe it or not we are piecing together some goo d players on defense. We still need CB's, Linebackers and another Stud DE. We are still potent on Offense, just need to shore up TE position and Offensive Line.

I love Brees and he is elite, he is just a step lower than Brady though. The interceptions are the reason Brees has never won an MVP before I believe.

I love Brees and he is elite, he is just a step lower than Brady though. The interceptions are the reason Brees has never won an MVP before I believe.

No...Not winning is the reason why he isn't MVP. Take this year numbers and give him at least 10 wins. No one out there is better. You can make a case for Matt Ryan. But Brees having consistent numbers for such a long time gives him the edge.

For next season, I rather for more ball control offense to help out the defense. During our most successful campaign during the 2006 and 2009, Brees stats were not as high as 2011 and 2016. We need to get back to that type of offense instead.

For next season, I rather for more ball control offense to help out the defense. During our most successful campaign during the 2006 and 2009, Brees stats were not as high as 2011 and 2016. We need to get back to that type of offense instead.

The Saints' offense consistently lead the NFL in 1st downs & time of possession...lol
The defense need to learn to help themselves for more then just a few games a year..

Brady is a product of the system if I have ever seen one. Look at all the QB's that have stepped in an suceeded and then gone on to suck everywhere else. Not saying Brady isnt good... I just think he is overrated outside of Belicheck's system. Prolly same thing most people say about Drew, except there is actual proof of this in NE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No...Not winning is the reason why he isn't MVP. Take this year numbers and give him at least 10 wins. No one out there is better. You can make a case for Matt Ryan. But Brees having consistent numbers for such a long time gives him the edge.

Yes, Ryan was better. Ryan had almost as much yards, with over a 5:1 TD:int ratio. Drew had a little more yards but had a 2.5:1 TD:int ratio. As I stated above I love Drew I just wish he would cut down the interceptions. There was at least 3 games this year he cost us with untimely int's, so by your logic if he would've been better in that department,he would be MVP.

Brady is a product of the system if I have ever seen one. Look at all the QB's that have stepped in an suceeded and then gone on to suck everywhere else. Not saying Brady isnt good... I just think he is overrated outside of Belicheck's system. Prolly same thing most people say about Drew, except there is actual proof of this in NE

Couldn't you say that about any QB? Bradford was a bust in St. Louis, average in Philly, above average in Minnesota. He was put in the right system that plays to his strengths. Every player will not play up to their full potential if you try to play them against their strengths

Before we start calling Brady a product of a system lets take a look Luke's stat line from the game he started last season

31- Completions
38- Attempts
310- Yards
81.6- CMP %
8.16- Average
23- Long
0- TD
1- INT
89.7- rating

Seems like a pretty solid outing for a career backup in the Saints system.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom