There's no doubt... (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
There's no doubt that after tonight's MNF game, with all the interest in Favre's performance, that Brett just single handedly bumped the Saints out of second place in next week's power rankings.

I assumed that the Giants have too much media adoration to get anything besides 1st place. But now the Minnesota Favres are a shoe-in for the #2 spot.

I guess it's also possible that the 'other-Manning' might get the 3rd spot.

Oh well... I guess this will keep the Saints hungry for knocking off New York. :scratch:

i see them more in the 3-5 area. what the saints did this week was more impressive. the packers dont look good at all this year, not like they were good last year either.

I really think that the 4-0 record will give us the nod...the #2 spot is reserved for the Black and Gold!!!! Even though I feel it should be the #1 spot, but we all know there's no way we'll get ranked ahead of an undefeated NY team...

Favre is having a good year though. No one can deny that.

There goes the BCS...oh well

who cares? the rankings have absolutely squat to do with the nfl postseason.

I need favorable power rankings to make me feel warm and fuzzy inside, without my week is lost and wasted. I might jump off a bridge next week when the Saints get bumped down a few spots for not even playing. I get anxiety just thinking about the helpless feeling the bye week will have on the saints power rankings.

For some reason I don't want to get to number 1.

I guess I enjoy the trip up the rankings better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom