- Nov 20, 2018
- Reaction score
- Covington, LA
Without even getting into the political sheet storm of what unfolded and the narrative that is dictated that there is only one acceptable means to think and speak aloud, the officiating and the rules are getting out of hand.
- The defensive back contact penalties are absurd. Half the time we are awarding 35 yard penalties for meaningless contact that went both ways.
- Quarterbacks can't have incidental contact nearly on their entire bodies.
- You can't block someone who isn't looking at you (well no duh, they are looking at the ball).
- You can't hit a WR too hard when they are trying to secure a game winning first down catch on you.
- You have to watch your head tackling, but use your shoulders connected to your head but hit a moving target that is trying to avoid your contact as well.
- Holding all day on offensive lineman cause their hand slips across chest but no calls on WR's grabbing hold of DB's 25 yards down the field and they can't even turn themselves.