There's no way in God's green earth..James laurinaitis (1 Viewer)

iamsaved

Just gettin started
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Is better than S Anthony's on his worst day. What a terrible decision by mickey and company to sign this guy and whoever advised them to sign laurinaitis should never listen to them again
He was rated the worst lb in football last year on one of the best defenses . What did they think he would do on the worst
Defense? I don't want to hear Laurinaitis knows how to line the defense up and put them in position , he can't line his self up to save his life. He's constantly out of position and constantly gets out manned and bulldozed over. Anthony led all rookies in tackles last year..granted he made some mistakes but he was getting better and better every game. Why did they want to inpead his progress by making him learn a new position. Laurinaitis should not be starting nowhere on this defense. I would only hope they give his job back to Anthony where it belongs. Anyone that has any football sense should agree.

los226

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Yearly defensive checklist since 2012

Change scheme
Have defenders switch and learn new positions
No pass rush
Sign washed up LB to be starters
Overpay for secondary player (we actually dodged this bullet. Although, Norman is looking good in Wash.)

Zztop

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Anthony led the league in tackles as a rookie last year..

fact checking is your friend:

1st NaVorro Bowman
2nd Reshad Jones
3rd Paul Posluszny
4th Telvin Smith

...30th Vaccaro
...33rd Stephone Anthony

(or if you want to go by combined solo + assisted tackles, then Stephone Anthony would still be only 20th on the list)

RetroMcBananaFace

AKA: retrobanana
Reaction score

1st NaVorro Bowman
2nd Reshad Jones
3rd Paul Posluszny
4th Telvin Smith

...30th Vaccaro
...33rd Stephone Anthony
accurate fact checking is an even better friend....none of those people above him are rookies. the OP is correct, Anthony did lead all NFL rookies in tackles.

OP
iamsaved

iamsaved

Just gettin started
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

1st NaVorro Bowman
2nd Reshad Jones
3rd Paul Posluszny
4th Telvin Smith

...30th Vaccaro
...33rd Stephone Anthony

(or if you want to go by combined solo + assisted tackles, then Stephone Anthony would still be only 20th on the list)
Sorry I meant as a rookie.

Buickman

Super Forum Fanatic
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Buickman

Super Forum Fanatic
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Now that's funny.. never did that, and I won't start now.
I guess it's me. When I post a link to an article, I'll post the article title, then DOT DOT DOT and then the source. So when I saw the thread title that's what I saw.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
What we learned, what's trending and final thoughts from the Saints 37-30 loss to Green Bay Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints lean heavily on Alvin Kamara in loss to Green Bay Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Offense compared to Green Bay is stale, too many bonehead penalties Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3
Can Saints offense get back on track? Who are Green Bay's non-QB stars? 3 things to watch for Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Green Bay Vlogger ridicules Taysom and his new contract Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 23
New Orleans Saints vs Green Bay Packers: Key Matchups Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Five questions before Week 3: New Orleans Saints vs. Green Bay Packers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
The Edge: Assessing how New Orleans Saints, Green Bay Packers stack up for Week 3 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 23: More analysis of the Saints/Raiders game as Green Bay looms in the distance Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Taysom vs Green Bay Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 37
Report: Packers doctor to examine Michael Thomas' injury days before Saints play Green Bay Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Scorpius the Allfather John Cena's Peacemaker from The Suicide Squad getting HBO Max show with James Gunn writing it and directing several episodes Everything Else Board 0
El Caliente Tom Hardy is the New James Bond Everything Else Board 20