These 2009 saints are just plain sick!!! (1 Viewer)

DreadedWarrior

Dreams do come true!!!!!!
Reaction score
look im watching nfl replay,seeing the accuracy of brees,the catches that our recievers are making,the way pt and bell are running,and the no name o-line......payton has learned to mix it up,then theres the D,greer,sharper vilma,all of em............LOOK,BOTTOM LINE THE SAINTS ARE SICK!!!!!!!nuff said!

i mean seriously,this team is special,we talking about a team that came hairs from moving,a team that was a joke just a few years ago,a team that has only won 2 playoff games,and never been to a superbowl,PLEASE DONT WAKE ME IF IM DREAMIN,while i soak up and enjoy every second of this!

Funniest thing I am hearing from national media is that Brees was off for last two weeks!!!! Are they kidding it is called coaching we are doing what it takes to win games! Against Buffalo and the Jets we knew the only way they would beat us was if we handed the game to them. With Det. Phili and NYG we wanted to ATTACK their secondary!! It is called coaching National Media!! So dumb!

Thats ok, let them believe Brees was off, and that he is the only thing keeping us at the top. That will make it easier for our D and our run game to dominate each week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom