Article These 25 celebrities are Saints fans (14 Viewers)

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
1618037768985.png

By John Sigler | Saints Wire

The Who Dat Nation is a big-tent fandom, with no shortage of famous supporters. From actors and athletes to politicians and musicians, celebrity Saints fans come from all walks of life — and quite a few of them hail from New Orleans and the communities surrounding it around the Gulf South. Like all fans, their following might be more casual or committed from one to the next, but they’re all fond of the black and gold. Here’s a list of 25 of the Saints’ most famous fans, ordered alphabetically by their last names:

Cliff Bleszinski

1618038225657.png

A prominent developer and producer in the video gaming industry famous for his work with the “Unreal” and “Gears of War” franchises, Bleszinski picked up his Saints support from his wife, who is from New Orleans. He’s also known to throw a bone to the Steelers; a personal friend is also a minority owner of the black and yellow. But he credits the Saints’ Super Bowl XLIV win with sparking his love of the sport.

Jimmy Buffett

1618038347010.png

Buffett is a common sight at the Superdome and around New Orleans; he performed the national anthem before the 2018 NFC title game and continued to harangue the NFL for its bungled no-call at Jazz Fest the following year.

Full Story - Saints Wire - USA Today

I was surprised to learn that MSNBC's Kasie Hunt is a Saints fan.

So is the new Superman Tyler Hoechlin

There was a video of Anthony Mackie at a Saints game yelling Who Dat to some rival fans after a game. He's a cool dude!! If I can find it, I'll post it.

The use of the term “fan” here is pretty loose. Kay Adams has expressed some affection for the team/city here and there, but the same is true of about 10-15 other teams for Kay. I’d hardly think Brett Favre identifies as a Saints fan either.

The headline is catchy but it should have probably been “celebrities who have had some sort of loose affiliation with the Saints at one time or another”.

In saying that, good evening to Ms Spears if she has logged into Saints Report to come and contribute her views as to whether we ought take a CB, LB or WR with our first pick.

some interesting names on that list

I'd like to see one of these for all teams

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom