These 49ers fans think their team has no chance (1 Viewer)

Saints fan

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
That's just sad...I don't think, no matter how bad the Saints have been, that I have never thought there was no chance they could win....They need to have FAITH in their team.

st.brees

Very Banned
Reaction score
i like this one:

Quote: Originally Posted by blackmonk80: Hopefully Marques Colston doesn't play.

It hasn't affected the Saints Offense yet...Drew Brees is a badass.

st.brees

Very Banned
Reaction score
another one:

Brees is on my fantasy team. .....A defense to slow him down would prove our D is ready for the playoffs.

SF- 23 NO-34

Speck Killer

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Don't believe the hype. "Any given Sunday" ring a bell? This is the most important game of the season for the Saints and nobody should have to ask why.

peytonknows

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Don't believe the hype. "Any given Sunday" ring a bell? This is the most important game of the season for the Saints and nobody should have to ask why.
I agree with the "any given Sunday", however I don't get the whole thing why everyone always says... "this is the most important game of the season". I think every game is just as important as the past ones and the future games. I don't think one specific game is more important to the team unless you want to justify losses/wins to AFC/NFC. Games may be more important to the fans for rivalry games or past players now on the other team. I just don't get it and I am just tired of hearing "let down game", "trap game", "emotional win" etc. Nothing at all against you Speck Killer I am just stating what I have seen all year on here as well as the national media.

Speck Killer

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I have been saying since day 1 that the "next game" is always the most important game of the season. The 9er game is the most important game simply because it is the next game on the schedule. That's why I put in there that you shouldn't have to ask, because I said it so much in a bunch of my post. So, I totally agree.

peytonknows

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I have been saying since day 1 that the "next game" is always the most important game of the season. The 9er game is the most important game simply because it is the next game on the schedule. That's why I put in there that you shouldn't have to ask, because I said it so much in a bunch of my post. So, I totally agree.
Aha, I see.

More characters place here

Matsubway

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I loved going to the dome when the 49's came to town with Montana/Young. Those game were just as fun at the dirty birds and more intense. I can recall the crowd going nuts for that game every year. It will feel good Sunday to have that atmosphere again.

whiteshadowen

Millsaps TC forever
Reaction score
They seem pretty frustrated with their team & coach right now. I sympathize with them. I got pretty frustrated with Haz & company at times.

ULSaint

Banned
Reaction score
What a bunch of clowns. They should be jumping for joy that they are even remotely in the playoff chase. That team was the worst in the NFL when Nolan took over and they are talking about firing him?

Granted, I probably haven't watched a full 49ers game in years, but I think the simple fact that they've won five games is amazing as crappy as their roster was and as bad as they looked last year.

As for the game, the Saints should win, but we have to contain Gore and force Smith to make plays.

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't believe a word of their actually believing all that bad-mouthing of their own team.

They just want to 'grease' any Saints fans or players who want to buy into it.

They are licking their chops to play the Saints feeling like this is their chance to get back in the running for the post season.

DrummerRick

Nyquil addict
Reaction score
Quote:

"I think the niners should fly straight to sf and not even waste gas on going to n.o"

Definitely my fav quote from that thread.

DrummerRick
:drummer:

skymike

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
You makes perfect sense to me, SPECK. I've been saying the same thing every week.

Has anyone else noticed how uneducated some of the 49er board posts seem? I realize some of these kids are 19, but geez, when I was 19, I could at least write coherently. Lets start paying more attention to our kids homework, people.

nolaDante

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't believe a word of their actually believing all that bad-mouthing of their own team.

They just want to 'grease' any Saints fans or players who want to buy into it.

They are licking their chops to play the Saints feeling like this is their chance to get back in the running for the post season.
Or they're really disheartened after a tough loss last week at the hands of a division rival. :hmm:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The Saints will host family members of staff and players in test mode for opening stadium to fans. Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints will test viability of fans by inviting 750 guests on Sunday night Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints to have 750 family members in the Superdome this week as test for future fans Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Update: Cantrell allows High School Football to start with some fans @ games. Still no word on Saints Games Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Saints Fans are taking over the Vegas Strip Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 24
Saints fans 'Ask Amie:' Answers about Michael Thomas, the secondary, practice squad call-ups Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 2 rooting guide: Who Saints fans should want to win and who they should be rooting against Saints RSS News Feeds 0
If crowd was allowed, Saints fans would've dominated at Raiders home opener, forecast shows Saints RSS News Feeds 0
No fans in Superdome for Week 3 vs. Packers, but Saints 'hopeful' to have fans for Chargers game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Any Saints Fans going to Vegas next weekend ? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 33
ndcc Saints Pats fans have "mixed feelings" about Tom Terrific in Tampa Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 7
Spera: The Saints in the Superdome without fans will be weird, but still worth watching Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints' injury report: Team doesn't practice, but 3 new injuries to report for key players Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bill N/S Chargers team doctor accidentally punctured Tyrod Taylor's lung on Sunday Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 31
Andrus Saints stayed late in Las Vegas as team held review of loss to Raiders SR News Page Articles 0
Saints stayed late in Las Vegas as team held review of loss to Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
saintsfan777 Just passed the Saints team busses Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 14
Nightshade If 2020 was a football team lol Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Saint Kamara The team that avoids the injury bug has an inside track to the Super Bowl Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
El Caliente Who’s injury impacts their team the most? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 15
Mike Tilleman, member of first New Orleans Saints team, dead at age 76 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Zion Williamson named to NBA All-Rookie First Team Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
woohoosaint N/S This epitomizes the 2020 Falcons team Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Taker597 Honestly, it was a really underrated defensive/special team showcase that helped a rusty offense. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 22