These 49ers fans think their team has no chance (1 Viewer)

I don't believe a word of their actually believing all that bad-mouthing of their own team.

They just want to 'grease' any Saints fans or players who want to buy into it.

They are licking their chops to play the Saints feeling like this is their chance to get back in the running for the post season.
Or they're really disheartened after a tough loss last week at the hands of a division rival. :hmm:

Honestly, I don't think I've EVER seen a thread that negative -- not even on this board.

I agree with the "any given Sunday", however I don't get the whole thing why everyone always says... "this is the most important game of the season". I think every game is just as important as the past ones and the future games. I don't think one specific game is more important to the team unless you want to justify losses/wins to AFC/NFC. Games may be more important to the fans for rivalry games or past players now on the other team. I just don't get it and I am just tired of hearing "let down game", "trap game", "emotional win" etc. Nothing at all against you Speck Killer I am just stating what I have seen all year on here as well as the national media.

The reason it's the most important game of the season is simple. It's the next game on the schedule. :ok:

If you read the entire thread, there are quite a few of them who feel that they will win Sunday because we have the 29th ranked rushing defense in the league.
One guy also picked our schedule apart saying that our wins were nothing special. Well, I guess, if you want to look at that way, fine. My belief is that it is difficult to win in the NFL, especially on the road. There is something competitive about every team, until they decide to roll over and quit. So winning at CLE, at GB, at Tampa, and at Atlanta, are a big deal to me, especially considering the youth of our squad and coaching staff, and the season we had last year.

Being in the Dome and watching Brees and our offense surgically remove their confidence, play-off chances, and hopes will provide me with a week of terrific feelings. Peace. :hihi:

Sometimes I miss the Saints being in the NFC West. For me, the Saints 49'ers rivalry was even more intense than the Saints/Falcons rivalry. I always had respect for the Niners in their heyday of the late 80's and early 90's. Joe Montana and Jerry Rice were so great together back in the day. Then later Young took over as QB and they still were great. God I hated them for that.

They were saying the same thing when they played the Chargers. Then we beat them 48-19. So you guys will destroy them also :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom