These 49ers fans think their team has no chance (1 Viewer)

That's just sad...I don't think, no matter how bad the Saints have been, that I have never thought there was no chance they could win....They need to have FAITH in their team.

i like this one:

Quote: Originally Posted by blackmonk80: Hopefully Marques Colston doesn't play.

It hasn't affected the Saints Offense yet...Drew Brees is a badass.

another one:

Brees is on my fantasy team. .....A defense to slow him down would prove our D is ready for the playoffs.

SF- 23 NO-34

Don't believe the hype. "Any given Sunday" ring a bell? This is the most important game of the season for the Saints and nobody should have to ask why.

Don't believe the hype. "Any given Sunday" ring a bell? This is the most important game of the season for the Saints and nobody should have to ask why.

I agree with the "any given Sunday", however I don't get the whole thing why everyone always says... "this is the most important game of the season". I think every game is just as important as the past ones and the future games. I don't think one specific game is more important to the team unless you want to justify losses/wins to AFC/NFC. Games may be more important to the fans for rivalry games or past players now on the other team. I just don't get it and I am just tired of hearing "let down game", "trap game", "emotional win" etc. Nothing at all against you Speck Killer I am just stating what I have seen all year on here as well as the national media.

I have been saying since day 1 that the "next game" is always the most important game of the season. The 9er game is the most important game simply because it is the next game on the schedule. That's why I put in there that you shouldn't have to ask, because I said it so much in a bunch of my post. So, I totally agree.

I have been saying since day 1 that the "next game" is always the most important game of the season. The 9er game is the most important game simply because it is the next game on the schedule. That's why I put in there that you shouldn't have to ask, because I said it so much in a bunch of my post. So, I totally agree.

Aha, I see.

More characters place here

I loved going to the dome when the 49's came to town with Montana/Young. Those game were just as fun at the dirty birds and more intense. I can recall the crowd going nuts for that game every year. It will feel good Sunday to have that atmosphere again.

They seem pretty frustrated with their team & coach right now. I sympathize with them. I got pretty frustrated with Haz & company at times.

What a bunch of clowns. They should be jumping for joy that they are even remotely in the playoff chase. That team was the worst in the NFL when Nolan took over and they are talking about firing him?

Granted, I probably haven't watched a full 49ers game in years, but I think the simple fact that they've won five games is amazing as crappy as their roster was and as bad as they looked last year.

As for the game, the Saints should win, but we have to contain Gore and force Smith to make plays.

I don't believe a word of their actually believing all that bad-mouthing of their own team.

They just want to 'grease' any Saints fans or players who want to buy into it.

They are licking their chops to play the Saints feeling like this is their chance to get back in the running for the post season.

Quote:

"I think the niners should fly straight to sf and not even waste gas on going to n.o"

Definitely my fav quote from that thread.

DrummerRick
:drummer:

You makes perfect sense to me, SPECK. I've been saying the same thing every week.

Has anyone else noticed how uneducated some of the 49er board posts seem? I realize some of these kids are 19, but geez, when I was 19, I could at least write coherently. Lets start paying more attention to our kids homework, people.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom