These are not my father's Saints! (1 Viewer)

Super

Hi Mileage
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Archie and Danny were my heroes. I keep having bad flashbacks. Please Help ME! Only 36 hours to go, I cant sleep! Should I just stay awake?

I keep telling myself Myself ... These are not my fathers Saints. We're different now, but I can't stop memories. Say it with me, There are not our father's Saints,... and we're gonna prove it in about 36 hours, right team!

OK, I need to wake my wife for some of the sleep aid I know she has hidden. I may be back, depending on how that goes.

Archie and Danny were my heroes. I keep having bad flashbacks. Please Help ME! Only 36 hours to go, I cant sleep! Should I just stay awake?

I keep telling myself Myself ... These are not my fathers Saints. We're different now, but I can't stop memories. Say it with me, There are not our father's Saints,... and we're gonna prove it in about 36 hours, right team!

OK, I need to wake my wife for some of the sleep aid I know she has hidden. I may be back, depending on how that goes.

If you've got any old footage of the early 'Archie' Saints (youtube), go and watch it now... Then watch some footage of the 2009 Saints.

You should be able to sleep well afterwards. :9:

If you've got any old footage of the early 'Archie' Saints (youtube), go and watch it now... Then watch some footage of the 2009 Saints.

You should be able to sleep well afterwards. :9:

Good advice, kfran. :spit:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom