These conspiracy theories infuriate me (1 Viewer)

Yep, his family lived on McKenzie, right off of Haynes Blvd., in New Orleans East - Near Castnet Seafood.

His grandparents lived on Bancroft, near City Park and Bayou St. John.

Small world, huh? :scratch:

Next time you catch him on ESPN, listen for that N'Awlins twang in his voice. He's still got it. LOL :3d-trum:

Yeah im playing back some Saved interviews i copied from WWL and other News sites (Yeah im a Saints freak) lol and i can hear it! Why i never caught on to that is beyond me, man i've been out of New orleans too long.

Colston will be on my back in a couple of weeks, i love wearing Native New Orleans "saints players" Jersey's, My Joe Horn Jersey is a Cherished item.

Yeah im playing back some Saved interviews i copied from WWL and other News sites (Yeah im a Saints freak) lol and i can hear it! Why i never caught on to that is beyond me, man i've been out of New orleans too long.

Colston will be on my back in a couple of weeks, i love wearing Native New Orleans "saints players" Jersey's, My Joe Horn Jersey is a Cherished item.

I think he is talking about Michael Smith of ESPN, he is from New Orleans. Actually I am confused by the whole thread.

As MichaelDavid Smith wrote in the New York Sun...

"The upside-down standings make the NFC South the most surprising division at the halfway point of the NFL season."

The "upside-down standings" clearly implies that the Saints should be on the bottom. How dare he, or anyone for that matter, write that as an observation. Every team gets their shot at the top of their division. Some make it more than others, but every team starts the season 0-0.

What I think he means is that this year's division is the opposite of last year. Like we are on top and the Bucs who won the division last year is in last place.

And he's a New Orleans native - Family still lived there before Katrina - You think he'd know better, huh?:cussing:
I think you are confusing the Michael David Smith that was quoted from the New York Sun and writes for FootballOutsider.com with the New Orleans native Michael Smith that writes for ESPN. The ESPN Michael Smith actually has written two pretty good articles about the Saints. :tup2:

New Orleans needs the Saints
and
Saints' homecoming became their coming-out party

So, Colston talks like he is from New Orleans? :_rofl:

He said that it's been extremely difficult for them to accurately handicap the Saints this year because they're realizing now that the "Culture" of this team is different from other Saints organizations in the past that have won.

He said that trying to use historical data from other winning Saints teams to try and handicap this team was flawed because the "culture" (there's that word again) was just so different from this Saints group - from the coaches on down thru the players.

Just to add a bit to that, someone on WWL was reporting that one of the key differences this year according to Loomis is that the folks that endured last years trek to San Antonio have bonded in ways that no other franchise ever has. He was speaking particularly about the front office in effect getting rid of folks that didn't care as much, even though they lost a few that really did care. The ones that survived last year, know how to work together and are closer than ever before from towel boys to scouts to players to FO. The culture is one that is now about being effective rather than being political.

What I think he means is that this year's division is the opposite of last year. Like we are on top and the Bucs who won the division last year is in last place.

That's what I took from it as well, all of the teams are in reverse order right now of where they finished last season. I wouldn't look at it like he was taking a shot at the Saints.

I think that SP has mind control powers and is using it on everyone on the planet. Do not be surprised when SP is president and the alien craft comes down to take us all to the human processing planet.

My question is: Is it a bad thing if there is a conspiracy to get the saints to the playoffs or the superbowl? If we get to the Superbowl there will be a lot of first's on the way for the saints team, not to mention all the good it will do for the city. Heck, I like the idea of a conspiracy.
Thanks NFL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom