These forking refs... (1 Viewer)

This young team showed some serious resolve with this victory. They had every right to put their heads down and pout for being absolutely robbed again, but they came out and played as hard as they could and played an incredible last 3 minutes of overtime, especially on D. Color me impressed.

This young team showed some serious resolve with this victory. They had every right to put their heads down and pout for being absolutely robbed again, but they came out and played as hard as they could and played an incredible last 3 minutes of overtime, especially on D. Color me impressed.

Agreed. I'm always impressed when I see good defensive play from the squad considering Gentry's coaching style. It was a very good game to get the win.

Yeah, whatever issues they had with falling apart defensively in the 4th seem to have been addressed

Yeah, whatever issues they had with falling apart defensively in the 4th seem to have been addressed
Absolutely. And that’s with our best defensive player off the court. Mitchell would not have gone off like that if Jrue was guarding him. The same goes with Jayson Tatum a few games ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom