These forking refs... (1 Viewer)

Absolutely. And that’s with our best defensive player off the court. Mitchell would not have gone off like that if Jrue was guarding him. The same goes with Jayson Tatum a few games ago.

So true. It concerns me when some truly underestimates Jrue's importance on the defensive end. I will never forget how he single-handedly shut Dame down in the playoffs a few years ago.

Last edited:
Holy crap that was amazing. The fact that the team didnt fold after getting screwed by the refs at the end of the game yet again shows that they have turned a corner mentally. You can just see the effort, trust, chemistry, and confidence building. You can see the effect that NAW and Hayes has on this team as well...their energy and attitude is contagious and I cant wait to see Zion bring it to the mext level. It is going to be awesome to see this team continue to improve. IMO the Pels have more potential to improve than any other team in the NBA

NAW/Hayes/Ingram have me excited.

NAW running PnR with Hayes or Zion has the potential to be an unstoppable play down the road.

I'm not even gonna talk about the refs. Lord.

Also, as an avowed Gentry hater, I thought he did a good job keeping them on track tonight and not getting overly weird with his rotations (though I can't believe having Frank on the floor late paid off).

NAW/Hayes/Ingram have me excited.

NAW running PnR with Hayes or Zion has the potential to be an unstoppable play down the road.

I'm not even gonna talk about the refs. Lord.

Also, as an avowed Gentry hater, I thought he did a good job keeping them on track tonight and not getting overly weird with his rotations (though I can't believe having Frank on the floor late paid off).
NAW and Hayes already have great chemistry together. The 2 of them seem to be perfectly in sync, especially on pick and roll plays.

I can only hope we see less of this once JJ returns. Jackson just makes mental mistakes at the most inopportune time.

I have seen some predict that we will move a guard and try to get some depth at forward. Probably be Moore since I doubt Jackson has any real value

Why was Melli in so early? I thought that was odd. Great game, though.

Why was Melli in so early? I thought that was odd. Great game, though.

Jaxson Hayes got into foul trouble early, if I remember correctly

Also, Melli's shooting ability forced Gobert to leave the paint to defend

So my thoughts, I think it’s great they stuck it out w/ the Clips but honestly should have won the game but Gentry’s lineup in the beginning of the 4th was very questionable. The Clips didn’t even have a big when their big git hurt to start the 4th. Gentry played Naw, Frank and Moore which was strange when he could have put Favors or Hayes in and we could have exploited the fact they didn’t have their big in. Instead they went on a ten point stretch catching up to us. This is annoying to me b/c Gentry is the problem. I feel like he keeps the team from winning w/ his coaching. It doesn’t work for this team. They are young and they need someone who can really teach and coach them the right things to do. It’s not Gentry. Great guy but not a good head coach esp for this team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom