These guys are for real (1 Viewer)

Its a shame that new orleans is one of the only citys in the country that have a monopoly for the cable companies. Add to the fact that Cox is horrible, it truly is a pathetic situation.

Anyways, the hornets are playing lights out right now. Aided by a little more scoring off the bench, they could make a real push to go deep into the playoffs. So go out and support our team.

i really hope they do well, wouldnt it be sweet if we won titles in each major sport, lsu, hornets, and then saints!:ezbill:

go hornets keep up the good work!

Its a shame that new orleans is one of the only citys in the country that have a monopoly for the cable companies. Add to the fact that Cox is horrible, it truly is a pathetic situation.

Anyways, the hornets are playing lights out right now. Aided by a little more scoring off the bench, they could make a real push to go deep into the playoffs. So go out and support our team.

thats how it is here in florida too, comcast runs this state with an ironfist. nfl took away nfl network from comcast and we all suffered. im getting dish network next season.... but im gonna miss cable.

I'm the casual NBA fan in that I don't even get excited until the final rounds of the playoffs and then the championship game. That said, I am admittedly a BIG Hornets fan now after catching one of their games this past week on TV.

Geaux Hornets!

They will gain more season ticket holders after this season. I will be one of them by selling a set of my saints season tickets to support the hornets. Screw anybody that dont like my idea. We need to support the hornets plain n simple. I will be doing my part

They will gain more season ticket holders after this season. I will be one of them by selling a set of my saints season tickets to support the hornets. Screw anybody that dont like my idea. We need to support the hornets plain n simple. I will be doing my part

It's not a bad idea. I had considered it, but I thought it over and then just decided on renewing my Saints and purchasing them for the Hornets. I know everyone in the city doesn't have the disposable income to get tickets for both teams, but people who have never been to the Hornets games before should at least try to get to one or two before the end of the season. The game experience is SO much better then what the Saints put out, and combine that with a team that many are predicting to make a deep playoff run, it is an awesome night for everyone. Go Hornets!

I don't know why, but I really feel like the Hornets leaving is step 1 to the Saints eventually leaving. The Saints just won't be going anywhere as long as the Hornets are here. Having lived in Dallas for the past 7 years, I got to see some pretty good basketball. I like watching the Hornets even more. Can't wait to see a couple games this year!

I think the mods are doing a disservice to the Hornets and us fans by moving this thread. I understand this is a Saints board and there is a separate Hornets board, but nobody goes there, everyone comes to SSF. I see no harm in a discussion about the Hornets and who is going to try and attend a game. Right now there is 151 people on the SSF and 2 on the Hornets board.

I used to really love basketball, Spurs fan, but its the only sport that is controlled too much by the 100+ calls a game made by the refs. Can you imagine in baseball someone hitting a HR but the umpire calls the batter out of the batters box and not only is it not a homer but they are out? They need to just let them play and leave it up to the players and not the refs and I think that would increase the interest? Different rules for different players, Shaq in his prime could back anyone down by running over them, there was no such a thing as a Jordan travel? There's seems to be so many rules in basketball that the refs can easily throw one out anytime they want, hence why the scandal last offseason. Its the only sport where the refs should be in lights next to the teams competing because they have more say in the outcome than the players or coaches before the game ends.

That being said I'm still happy for the Hornets though :9:

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom