These stories just make me sick (1 Viewer)

This makes me a lot less angry than I thought it would.

:idrool:

This is what grates on me. The lack of responsibility for your own actions.

"While the Sipes say they were initially pretty upset with Widget, who is still a puppy, they're now ready to welcome him back."

"Kalli is expected to make a full recovery, but her feelings are still a little hurt toward the four-legged family member that could have seriously injured her.

"Because I hate him, because he ran over me," the five-year-old said."

So, basically the mother has blamed the dog for her complete incompetence in putting the car in Park. The parents are upset at the dog? Uh, the car moved because the dog hit the gas, but nothing would have happened if Mommy would have done one of the most simplest of safety procedures when it comes to operating a vehicle while her daughter was in the vehicle.

I guess I would blame the dog too for being that absent minded.

No one seems to care about grandpa, who got knocked out of his chair by the car. :en-colere:

It was probably a pitbull but they are concealing the identity for fear of the backlash.

Aw come on dont go cluttering up my thread with stories that will actually make people angry

This is an epidemic. I mean seriously how many people have to be injured by dog driven cars before america gets the message?

Dog-Driving.jpg
drivingdogsi7.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom