They are already talking about getting our Saints! (1 Viewer)

saintsfirst

Contributing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He doesn't take into account that those players may opt to stay with the Saints to make another run at it. I don't think Pierre is going anywhere but as much as I hate to say it, RB's are probably the easiest to replace. I think we'll be seeing a lot of players wanting to stay because they have a chemistry and will want another run at history.

Brown will be a restricted FA if we end up uncapped. Fujita and Sharper are both FA no matter what, but Loomis has a month to get deals worked out with them before other teams can talk to them.

He doesn't take into account that those players may opt to stay with the Saints to make another run at it. I don't think Pierre is going anywhere but as much as I hate to say it, RB's are probably the easiest to replace. I think we'll be seeing a lot of players wanting to stay because they have a chemistry and will want another run at history.

I can't imagine anyone wants to go either, but doesn't it work this way the players get an offer and if we can't match it money wise then they must go no matter if they want to or not?

Pierre would be an RFA, we have two franchise tags.
Players will have to think long and hard before leaving this organization
at this stage. I could understand if Sharper retired, or we makes some cuts.
I just don't think players are that eager to go to other teams, half of them
just came from other teams...lol....JMHO

I can't imagine anyone wants to go either, but doesn't it work this way the players get an offer and if we can't match it money wise then they must go no matter if they want to or not?

Welcome to the world of the Colts. Don't let the euphoria of this win cloud your vision. We lost several starters after the SB win. Money talks a lot louder than you think, especially with those players who aren't making the money that Brees or Bush is.

Yea dont forget most of those will end up restricted not unrestricted. Also while i love Fujita and Harper those are the guys that get overpaid. The season the Giants won the superbowl the lost that LB Mitchell to Buffalo. You cant overpay people but at the same time we have to draft well to make sure that the run continues. Also remember that it doesnt matter where you pick in the draft it matters WHO you pick in the draft. EVERY time you make a pick a starter will be taken after you pick!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom