They are bringing back the band for Rodgers.....Report: Packers working on trade to bring back Randall Cobb (1 Viewer)

The Packers are pulling out all the stops to get Rodgers that second ring before he leaves. These kind of moves should've Loomis back on the phone & start making more moves because as of right now, Week 1, it's going to be a doozy

The Packers are finically treating Rodgers like a Super Bowl winning, MVP Quarterback.

The Packers are pulling out all the stops to get Rodgers that second ring before he leaves. These kind of moves should've Loomis back on the phone & start making more moves because as of right now, Week 1, it's going to be a doozy
It’s going to be a doozy no matter what. Not much loomis can do in almost august. We’re without MT, DO and ML for at least part of the season. And that’s doesn’t count injuries coming in august. On top of the guys we lost.

It’s going to be a doozy no matter what. Not much loomis can do in almost august. We’re without MT, DO and ML for at least part of the season. And that’s doesn’t count injuries coming in august. On top of the guys we lost.
Lord, this pandemic & the "kicking the can down the road" method really hurted us

This is all getting pretty embarrassing for the Packers organization. It’s like trying to convince your girlfriend she’s better off with you when she’s already made up her mind she wants out of the relationship.

This is all getting pretty embarrassing for the Packers organization. It’s like trying to convince your girlfriend she’s better off with you when she’s already made up her mind she wants out of the relationship.
BINGO!!!!!! YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!!!! I was thinking the same exact analogy. After all of this Keeping Up with the Kardashian soap drama & trading for a former Packers
WR, what happens if they fail to make it to Superbowl or don't win it?

The Packers are pulling out all the stops to get Rodgers that second ring before he leaves.
They should've been pulling out the stops to get that ring for the team. It takes the threat of Rodgers leaving for them to put weapons in their holster? They should've been doing that all along.

Just doing this to make Rodgers happy. He’s pretty much the gm now lol

BINGO!!!!!! YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!!!! I was thinking the same exact analogy. After all of this Keeping Up with the Kardashian soap drama & trading for a former Packers
WR, what happens if they fail to make it to Superbowl or don't win it?
It’s what I’m hoping for, after this offseason of drama nothing would make me happier to see all this blow up in their face and they once again fail to win a Super Bowl

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom