They are remaking Christine!!!! (1 Viewer)

You have a brother in arms here. This movie also introduced us to one of the baddest R&R songs of all time.

Having the 4K blu-ray means I can hear that whole song in DTS 5.1 and it is awesome! EDIT: It's also on the blu-ray version as well. I'm a huge fan of DTS. It's far superior to Dolby in every way.

Having the 4K blu-ray means I can hear that whole song in DTS 5.1 and it is awesome! EDIT: It's also on the blu-ray version as well. I'm a huge fan of DTS. It's far superior to Dolby in every way.
Another edit is that Dolby has gotten much closer to DTS in audio quality but the advantage still goes to DTS. It doesn't have limits on how many speakers you can use like Atmos does plus the already mentioned better sound quality.

So Christine is my first love(age 2). Alice Cooper(9) is my second and that is because of the movie Wayne's World.

Last edited:
I dunno how they did the scenes where Christine regenerated herself time after time; but this is where I think they can probably improve on the original exponentially with SFX.

I dunno how they did the scenes where Christine regenerated herself time after time; but this is where I think they can probably improve on the original exponentially with SFX.
Being the nerd that I am I researched it.

The illusion of Christine regenerating herself was created using hydraulic pumps inside the car that were attached to the sides of a plastic-paneled body double. The pumps sucked in the sides to create the damaged version of the car, and then the film was reversed, making it appear like the car was fixing itself.Oct 26, 2017

Right? Geez I'm old.
We all are. I remember in the mid '70s when A friend called radio station when Pink Floyds "the Wall" was released and won a contest the station had going at the time. His prize was a copy of the album, I was 14 or 15 at the time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom