They are still dragging them in Texas? (1 Viewer)

instead of trying to attack the white man he should have avoided the confrontation and wrote down the licene plate number then get him arrested. he initiated the contact between them when he attacked the guy while sitting in the car. I think most people would take off if someone tried to attack them while they sat in their car.

Get him arrested for what? Especially in the circumstances.

I think the confrontation was called for. If it were me I'd have done the same thing. I just wouldn't have whined about how it all ended up or tried to press charges if I chose to go confront him (and I would have chosen to confront him).

Exactly!!! Troll post to the nth degree. Yeah that's all we white people do in Texas is drag black folk.
I don't think the guy who started this thread could survive in a world without racism. I think his body would'nt know what to do and just completly shut down.

If you don't like white people then move to another country. But please don't link isolated incidents like this one and title it "They are still dragging them in Texas?". Like it's some freaking common occurance around here. How would you feel if after a white couple in N.O were killed by blacks and I said "They are still killing them in New Orleans?"
How would you feel then?

:_rofl::_rofl::_rofl::_rofl::_rofl:

I love watching people turn mole hills into Mount Everest. The OP even agreed the circumstances were much different but he had to still be treated to a two paragraph diatribe on his inability to live in a world without racism and his dislike of white people. BTW, would that include his WHITE wife?

instead of trying to attack the white man he should have avoided the confrontation and wrote down the licene plate number then get him arrested. he initiated the contact between them when he attacked the guy while sitting in the car. I think most people would take off if someone tried to attack them while they sat in their car.
The guy in the car spit on the other guy first (allegedly, of course... all allegedly).

I agree that the two dragging incidents are completely different -- the first being premeditated and intentional, the second more of a "oh crap, I bit off more than I can chew" scared witless episode.

:_rofl::_rofl::_rofl::_rofl::_rofl:

I love watching people turn mole hills into Mount Everest. The OP even agreed the circumstances were much different but he had to still be treated to a two paragraph diatribe on his inability to live in a world without racism and his dislike of white people. BTW, would that include his WHITE wife?
Black men are marrying white women? I don't believe it. The next thing your going to tell me is white men married Native American women back in the day. Heresy!!!

Then don't come to Texas unless you want to get dragged when we get a break between klan meetings and cross burnings.

LOL...that's a funny line.

Look, I am not looking to shoot anybody (here or in Iraq), but to protect me and mine - yes, I would expire the attackers life without hesitation. But, there are some places here that I do put heat on my chest (licensed to do so), when I travel within the state of Texas. I would advise those of other skin colors to do the same thing. Look if you are a white person and you wanted to visit me in Jacksquarters (Bossier - my home) or if you go to the Bottom in Shreveport, you would be crazy not to have something with you. At least come get me to walk the area with you. That dude was alone and without protection.

We are not living in the world that many people conjure in their minds. It is a nice concept and I hope we achieve it one day, but we're not there yet.

Last edited:
Look if you are a white person and you wanted to visit me in Jacksquarters (Bossier - my home) or if you go to the Bottom in Shreveport, you would be crazy not to have something with you.

Nah, I would just blend right in. :covri:

LOL...that's a funny line.

Look, I am not looking to shoot anybody (here or in Iraq), but to protect me and mine - yes, I would expire the attackers life without hesitation. But, there are some places here that I do put heat on my chest (licensed to do so), when I travel within the state of Texas. I would advise those of other skin colors to do the same thing. Look if you are a white person and you wanted to visit me in Jacksquarters (Bossier - my home) or if you go to the Bottom in Shreveport, you would be crazy not to have something with you. At least come get me to walk the area with you. That dude was alone and without protection.

We are not living in the world that many people conjure in their minds. It is a nice concept and I hope we achieve it one day, but we're not there yet.

While I don't bother packing anything I agree with you 100%. It's certainly a two way street and a black man in many small towns is in no more danger than a white person walking the streets in many exclusively black neighborhoods. It's just the way the world works. There are places I go where I am more aware of my surroundings than I am others because I realize the chance of an "incident" is greatly increased. For me because my wife is white I have that stance in white dominated small towns and black dominated urban areas. Since my wife is from a small town I have no choice but to go there but I am always "watching my back" for lack of a better term. In general there's never a reason for us to be in exclusively black areas since my family is from the 'burbs. :_rofl:

In general there's never a reason for us to be in exclusively black areas since my family is from the 'burbs. :_rofl:

sell-out...LOL

Hey, I have to go home and visit Mom & Pop periodically. For the record, even those of us that go back and visit are "keeping our heads on a swivel." Many of my classmates, the ones that actually went to college and "got-out" so to speak, try to come home over the holidays to visit families and each other. It's no joke, these guys down there will steal from or kill anybody for that rock. If they se a white person, they assume he either wants to buy or has lost his way...either way, they're getting his money.

A nugget for you and Rob: If you do come to this part of Texas, there is a space of fairly rational people. From Austin, north to Temple (Fort Hood inside this area). I have not witnessed too much racism in this area. If you go North O Temple towards Waco and westward...seriously consider where you are going and why. Keep the little lady close to you and make sure you PACK something. I will be mad at you in death, if you ended-up as the third dragging victim of texas and had nothing on you.

Shiz

Kill Kill Kill...the white man.

Kill him until he is...dead.

t_Howard.jpg

Not you Domey, we go to far back...you know????

sell-out...LOL

Hey, I have to go home and visit Mom & Pop periodically. For the record, even those of us that go back and visit are "keeping our heads on a swivel." Many of my classmates, the ones that actually went to college and "got-out" so to speak, try to come home over the holidays to visit families and each other. It's no joke, these guys down there will steal from or kill anybody for that rock. If they se a white person, they assume he either wants to buy or has lost his way...either way, they're getting his money.

A nugget for you and Rob: If you do come to this part of Texas, there is a space of fairly rational people. From Austin, north to Temple (Fort Hood inside this area). I have not witnessed too much racism in this area. If you go North O Temple towards Waco and westward...seriously consider where you are going and why. Keep the little lady close to you and make sure you PACK something. I will be mad at you in death, if you ended-up as the third dragging victim of texas and had nothing on you.

Shiz
If you go to the likes of Wichita Falls (home of Sheppard AFB) it doesn't matter what your color is. If you're military, you're a target of the local cowboys. I still give thanks for the bikers (mostly vets) that saved my hide once.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom