They have no idea what we are capable of. (1 Viewer)

Nolan

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I think we have the potential to blow the roof off of the Superdome today. For as loud and wild as it was in 2009, I don't think WE knew what we were capable of as fans. We were running on the high and emotion of being big time Superbowl contenders.

I think TODAY we can truly be the most disruptive fan base this league has ever seen in a single football game. Sean knows it too, coaching us up via his Wednesday press conference.

As far as the Rams go? They think what they felt in the regular season is an indication of what they will experience today. They think they're ready. They think they will be able to function on offense.

They don't have a clue what they're about to walk into. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd down. Show no relent to the point that they can't run their offense. Every snap on defense needs to be a Superbowl rep (shout out CGM)

Let's make them wish they never poked the bear. Kansas City broke the decibel record by ORGANIZING it. Let's do it today because we can. Because we're that LETHAL (shout out DB9)

I'll see yall in the dome (644). Let's get this win.

Saints and that offense need to play defense. Score early and often and the Rams will have to get away from the run and pass the rock. Saints need get the ball and score, score, score. Don't let up today. Keep your foot on the gas pedal.

When you ball you get the call.

I hope we unleash Karmara, it seems he's been on on a pitch count. Get him the ball in space and the rest will take care of itself. They will try to remove Thomas, Ginn and Kamara can make them pay.

Aaaaaah man. I was 643. We were neighbors. Had to sell the tickets after having six kids. Wasn't able to upgrade to eight seats. Lol

Rock on, fellow Who Dats. Win us this game.

I hope we unleash Karmara, it seems he's been on on a pitch count. Get him the ball in space and the rest will take care of itself. They will try to remove Thomas, Ginn and Kamara can make them pay.
I get the feeling the whole offense has been on a pitch count the end of the season.

In paraphrasing Pimp C (RIP) "dont just do it yourself do it for the whole south"

wish I can be there give a who dat for me

I've been down here for 3 hours and I've seen a total of 5 Rams fans. It's about to get ugly.

I've been down here for 3 hours and I've seen a total of 5 Rams fans. It's about to get ugly.
There are probably only a few dozen tickets left on the secondary market. The difference between last night and tonight is astounding. That dome is going to be packed, and since so many either sold or went off the market overnight, it's going to probably be 95%+ Saints fans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom