They're 6-3--the sky is falling! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Oh no! The Saints lost a road game by 7 against a desperate, prideful team on the road, after giving up 3 turnovers and 200 yards rushing! The season is over!!! I think I might just give up my season tickets as there is no point in watching this team any more this season. Payton is a fraud, Reggie a bust, and there is not one good player on defense! Right? After reading some of these posts, that's the only conclusion I can come to. Season's done, this team sucks, and we won't win another game all year.

Oh no, Im gonna post something sarcastic, something nobody has heard yet, ...and I will forget to turn the sarcasm off when Im done !!!!

You forgot to bash Copper like he is a Pro Bowler that dropped a pass that hit him in the hands. SPECIAL TEAMS ACE like Gleason, give the guy a break I mean what else could he have done. I remember a few games that Gleason had to come in at S and he could not do anything. The point is its one loss to the SuperBowl champs that played a great game. We need to learn how not to turn the ball over. We will win next week if we dont do that.

Oh no! The Saints lost a road game by 7 against a desperate, prideful team on the road, after giving up 3 turnovers and 200 yards rushing! The season is over!!! I think I might just give up my season tickets as there is no point in watching this team any more this season. Payton is a fraud, Reggie a bust, and there is not one good player on defense! Right? After reading some of these posts, that's the only conclusion I can come to. Season's done, this team sucks, and we won't win another game all year.

They are who we thought they were.​
:_rofl:

Gave up my season tickets that I've had since 1979 when Katrina took everything from me, and my wife and I had to relocate to Irving until she retires in a couple of years... But I'll NEVER give up on my Saints!

Went back home for the Tampa game, (got tics on Stub Hub), and we're driving down this weekend for the Bengals' game... Will also be back home for the Panther's game, and definitely will be at the game here in Irving when they come to play the Cowboys.

If I'm lucky enough to get playoff tickets, I'll be there, as well.

I LOVE this team, and this coaching staff. The sky is far from falling on these Saints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom