They're just trolling us now (1 Viewer)

Mythron

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have had issues with the NFL since the no-call. Obviously.

I know all fan bases in football, both college and pro, think their team is being targeted by the refs.

But when the refs literally make things up, they are blatantly throwing it in our faces..... A crack-back block on a defender going after a stationary player (the quarterback)? Seriously?

Kind'a reminds me of the holding call where the flag was picked up because the Saints defender "ran through" the hold.

It's embarassing that I have spent so much money on football when we see things like this happening. Heh...

I stopped watching the game at halftime… I felt like the Saints didn’t really have a chance, and I didn’t want to stay up late only to go to bed disappointed.

Anyhow, on Underhill’s post-game podcast, he referred to a terrible call that went against the Saints (“it seems like one happens every game”) that he felt really turned the game and deflated the Saints.

Is the play you mentioned in the OP that same call?

I know all fan bases in football, both college and pro, think their team is being targeted by the refs.

But when the refs literally make things up, they are blatantly throwing it in our faces..... A crack-back block on a defender going after a stationary player (the quarterback)? Seriously?

Kind'a reminds me of the holding call where the flag was picked up because the Saints defender "ran through" the hold.

It's embarassing that I have spent so much money on football when we see things like this happening. Heh...
I think they called it a blind side block. The only blindness on display was that of the ref who through that flag. A ref that throws that flag shouldn't ever be qualified to ref a PeeWee league game. How in the hell is it a blind-side block if the defender is looking directly at the guy who is going to block him.

This is why I have lost all respect for the NFL, and this joke of league will stay this way until they finally get rid of CLOWN rogar goodell.

I stopped watching the game at halftime… I felt like the Saints didn’t really have a chance, and I didn’t want to stay up late only to go to bed disappointed.

Anyhow, on Underhill’s post-game podcast, he referred to a terrible call that went against the Saints (“it seems like one happens every game”) that he felt really turned the game and deflated the Saints.

Is the play you mentioned in the OP that same call?
I didn't listen to Underhill's podcast, but that made-up, definitely bad call basically took away about 22+ yards and a first down and put the Saints in a bad situation. The Saints had just cut the lead to 3 and were on their next drive after a defensive stop with a lot of momentum for the first time in the game.

The Cowboys scored after the punt.

NFL is tough to watch right now. Every game seems to be determined by a horrendous call. It's to the point that whenever there is a good play I'm just looking for the flag and it's usually there. It's all the games, not just Saints games. Just not fun to watch.

Also, on Pollard's 60 yard run, was our guy not getting held? I think it was Onyemata? Appeared to be getting held by his neck.

NFL is tough to watch right now. Every game seems to be determined by a horrendous call. It's to the point that whenever there is a good play I'm just looking for the flag and it's usually there. It's all the games, not just Saints games. Just not fun to watch.

Also, on Pollard's 60 yard run, was our guy not getting held? I think it was Onyemata? Appeared to be getting held by his neck.
There was a hold and at least two blocks in the back , but whatever right?

I think they called it a blind side block. The only blindness on display was that of the ref who through that flag. A ref that throws that flag shouldn't ever be qualified to ref a PeeWee league game. How in the hell is it a blind-side block if the defender is looking directly at the guy who is going to block him.
The interesting thing about it was when the flag came out... It was late, after they made the first down.

When y'all watch games, you ever notice how timely drive killers or drive save flags that come out. Whether it's a hand to the face, roughing the QB, cough Kadan Ellis, or PI calls. You think it's a coincidence...?

I remember Vegas never getting a team because of legal sports betting, my have things changed...

Anyone watch the Draft Kings sports betting pregame show on Fox 8... This **** is going to ruin pro football...

Last edited:
I didn't listen to Underhill's podcast, but that made-up, definitely bad call basically took away about 22+ yards and a first down and put the Saints in a bad situation. The Saints had just cut the lead to 3 and were on their next drive after a defensive stop with a lot of momentum for the first time in the game.

The Cowboys scored after the punt.

If you think that’s bad. Go look at the 58yd TD run it led to. And tell me if you see #17 hold/block in the back against Carl Granderson. It’s a shame the refs have so much impact on the outcome of games.

No doubt one of the worst calls I’ve ever seen. To be honest, I was at the game and didn’t realize just how bad it was as the time. But, after seeing replay, I couldn’t believe it.

If you think that’s bad. Go look at the 58yd TD run it led to. And tell me if you see #17 hold/block in the back against Carl Granderson. It’s a shame the refs have so much impact on the outcome of games.
You don't think that's on purpose...? I always found it interesting that the officiating crew is never interviewed after a game.

The NFL is taking a turn for the worse with gambling... And the soulless ginger is to blame...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom