Things Girls Like (what every bachelor should know) (1 Viewer)

I think that about settles it..

on a serious note though, the cooking thing really does work, food is definitely a way to a girls heart but they might get too serious for you if you start cooking for them. There's really a bunch of ways you can play this thing, It's just strategy, kinda like a chess match. You see a girl thats too into herself and when you ignore her (not completely) it drives her crazy and she's left thinking about you the whole time cuz she can't figure out why you don't seem to notice her. You see a girl that doesn't seem to be concerned with themselves or doesn't seem to care being the center of attention and you make her the center of your attention for a lil bit and watch her day brighten right up. Also certain strategies go into effect depending on what you want her to be. If you're just looking for some fun then it's a whole different approach you need to take than if you really want her to stick around for a while.

Culture can have a lot to do with it too. Different types of girls like different places, foods, etc. For example, if I were to cook lengua for a Mexican girl she'd probably enjoy it but give that same food to most white girls and they'll look at me like I'm crazy for suggesting they eat tongue. Most black girls I know like to dance considerably more provocative than most white girls I know (they're also better at it in my opinion but thats just me). Things like that.

Noticing the little things, which has already been mentioned,also works wonders but it can cause the girl to really start caring about you and may give her the idea that you're in it for more than you really are and that usually results in problems.

Last edited:
Wait Wait Wait,

Seriously, John Mayer is dating Nicole? If this is true I am going home to slit my wrists, or maybe take guitar lessons. She is so hot, my wife sweats her, we flew to Houston to see her and Christina. The things I do for wifey.

I find your avatar deeply offinsive. why should i wait untill 4:20? Because some ***nazi says so? I THINK NOT!!!!!

Nothing gets a lady in the mood like the proper chick flick. I recommend I Spit On Your Grave or Eraserhead.

My alter ego:

smoove.jpg

My alter ego:

smoove.jpg

There will also be a baked potato waiting for you, and some butter for you to place upon that potato. In addition, there will be sour cream, which you may also put on the potato if you so desire.

I will also serve juice.

There will also be a baked potato waiting for you, and some butter for you to place upon that potato. In addition, there will be sour cream, which you may also put on the potato if you so desire.

I will also serve juice.

Smoove....

When you wake up, I will make you French toast. If French toast is not what you desire, I will find another nationality of toast that suits you. I will not rest until I find this perfect nationality of toast, even if I have to swim all the way to Austria for it.

I have to say from a woman's perspective, this thread is hilarious. Some good:ezbill:, some not so good:nono: ideas.

1. Brut
  2. Old Spice
  3. Bear-skin rug
  4. Banjo
  5. Boone's Farm
You're in. Try it.

1. Brut
  2. Old Spice
  3. Bear-skin rug
  4. Banjo
  5. Boone's Farm
You're in. Try it.

Brut and Old Spice? Dear God man, give the ladies a chance!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom