Things Girls Like (what every bachelor should know) (1 Viewer)

7) Clean bathroom. I don't know that they actually "like" it, but a dirty one turns them off so

thank baby jesus for cleaning ladies. a clean bathroom/clean house is a must...

wth. A dirty bathroom should turn ANYONE off. Don't just do this for chicks. bleh.

Yeah but what's "clean" for a girl is totally different for a guy. For a guy, no piss and **** is pretty much the standard. Boxers, wet towels, the toilet paper just sitting on the back of the toliet and not on the roll, etc. That's not "dirty" to us.

5) The smelling of hair. They like to do it, they seem to like it in return :shrug:
I had a buddy in college whose brother was mentally challenged. We'd be in line at the grocery store and realize that his brother was smelling some strange lady's hair. He'd just grab a handfull and sniff away. I'll never think of hair smelling without remembering that boy. I guess by your rationale he ought to be getting plenty of women. I'd never have guessed...

8) Chardonnay or Merlot. The two absolute worst wines, girls love it. Chardonnay is what they prefer, but break out the Merlot when she's feeling like pretending to be sophisticated and mature. ("Red wine is so grown up!")

8) Chardonnay or Merlot. The two absolute worst wines, girls love it. Chardonnay is what they prefer, but break out the Merlot when she's feeling like pretending to be sophisticated and mature. ("Red wine is so grown up!")
I haven't been in the dating scene in awhile but back in the day a cheap White Zin would go over better than an expensive merlot or chianti.

I haven't been in the dating scene in awhile but back in the day a cheap White Zin would go over better than an expensive merlot or chianti.

Merlot's pretty cheap and Chardonnay is cheaper. Yellowtail is like 7 bucks a bottle. I always felt like you were obligated to make them feel "treated". They'd down White Zin with their friends but expect a step up from you. I was, however, probably wasting my money. But still, not that much more expensive, mostly just feels that way.

Pinot Grigio (sp?) too. It has no flavor but has a fancy sounding name.

i really dont like wine, but have well over 10 bottles at the house. because i know little passed beer and hard alcohol, i just bought a couple of everything...

9) cooking together. I have done this several times and everytime i have gotten laid. Get "the joy of cooking" cook book. tell her to just randomly open to any page. tell her that is what you two will cook. you two go to the grocery to get what you need, and come home to cook it. i swear i have never missed on this. it gives you plenty of time to make whitty comments while giving you a task to fill the dead time. of course you can booze it up while cooking as well....

Dog breath, blackout sex, and cheap wine. i think i'm beginning to see how y'all scare up the crazy. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom