Things Girls Like (what every bachelor should know) (1 Viewer)

City Champ

HOF 2010
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Name fail safe things girls like...

1)cheese cake. I have never met a girl that doesn't absolutely love cheese cake

2) Puppy's breath. I don't even understand this one, but get a girl around a puppy and they freaking smell their breath. I have actually asked several girls about this to confirm it and indeed, they all liked puppy's breath

3) Dave Mathews. I don't mind Dave Mathews. I think he is a pretty talented guy, but my liking is nothing compared to the obsession most girls share with Dave Mathews.

so pick up your date and play Dave Mathews in the car, take her to the park to walk your new puppy, and finish up with some cheese cake after dinner.

Money.

call it vintage or whatever, but i bet it works...

5) The smelling of hair. They like to do it, they seem to like it in return :shrug:

4) A made-up bed

+1

6) dark chocolate but that could actually screw you in the end. chocolate, especially dark chocolate releases the same endorhpins as sex. if she gets all hopped up on chocolate, she may not hop on you...

all three of those things = meh.

Now LSSpam is onto something. Both of those. Do that. THAT'S crafty.

Replace Dave Matthews with Jack Johnson. They both suck but chicks dig them

A sharp dressed man.

Replace Dave Matthews with Jack Johnson. They both suck but chicks dig them

Neither.

John Mayer, if you can stand it.

For most guys, listening to John Mayer is like bull-riding - eight seconds and they are ready to end it. For many women, that backing track you hear is the sound of panties hitting the floor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom