Things that annoy the crap out of you. (1 Viewer)

Saint Tillage

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I thought about this today and thought it would be a good topic. Just a few for me.

1. The Bank Drive Thru - First of all I hate it when people arent prepared for the drive thru at a bank. The tellers are already slow now b/c you are a clown we all have to suffer. You dont have a slip so you have to push the button and ask for one which means when you get it back you have to take forever filling all the information in. Meanwhile I am behind you about to throw up from the disgust. GET IT TOGETHER!

2. The Bank (you dont have an account here so we need you to come in) - is this necessary really. Dont they make those thumb print things to where you can put it in the tube so I dont have to drag myself into your crappy bank. Geez!

3. The Slow Turner - Why does it take so long for these people to turn into where they are going. You see them turn and think hurry up so i dont have to break my speed. They have plenty of time before you get there but it never fails, I always have to break for these clowns. I hate you.

You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What do you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What do you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

lindsay lohan = fugly

1. The Bank Drive Thru - First of all I hate it when people arent prepared for the drive thru at a bank. The tellers are already slow now b/c you are a clown we all have to suffer. You dont have a slip so you have to push the button and ask for one which means when you get it back you have to take forever filling all the information in. Meanwhile I am behind you about to throw up from the disgust. GET IT TOGETHER!

One day I pull up at the bank drive-thru and of course I'm prepared, but the lady in front of me isn't. I see her reaching for things all over in her car, and there's only 1 drive-thru lane. I back up, go park and go inside to transact. I swear, I got out, back in my car and left before she was done.

My co-worker annoys the crap out of me. He's 40-something, never had a girlfriend, never been married, big-time tech geek, who lives alone and has no clue about social etiquette. His constant belching and talking to himself while he works is like nails on a chalkboard. He'll walk in my cube to ask a question and belch in mid sentence. Then I get to smell what he had for lunch that day. Gross bastid.

What do you want from me Lindsey??

:hihi: Watched it last night.

Having a conversation with someone, knowing that they're not really listening to me. Just waiting for their turn to hear their own voice again. :turnandwalkaway:

Having a conversation blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

i am sorry did you say something??

The WSJ had an article Monday on this topic. When national leaders interchange "myself" with "I" or "me" to avoid choosing between pronoun error, I am tempted to strike them from my list immediately. They all do it. Reading transcripts of politicians from 90 years ago and before shows that our language has reached its lowest common denominator.

"Is our children learning?"
-George Bush

One of my pet peeves: After waiting in a long grocery line, the person ahead of me STANDS THERE the entire time her huge order is being scanned and bagged. Only when the total is given to her does she start to slowly open her purse (which can house a small child), search through fruitlessly for her wallet, FINALLY finds it, and either flips through the cards to find the right one, starts filling out a check (only after an equally long search for a pen; never mind that the clerk offered her one), or painstakingly counts out the cash (which of course means getting rid of the 22 lbs. of coins she is carrying). There's an added step if she found the correct card: she cannot seem to get the card scanned correctly, even with the clerk's futile attempt at assistance; bonus time if she has to try another card. AAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

And yes, I said "she"....I have never seen a man do this. Only once was there a man who insisted he was running his card through the machine correctly (it was backwards), and wouldn't listen to the clerk. But at least he had his card READY!!!! Gotta give this to the guys; they are ready to pay and get the heck out of there!

I want to scream "hey, you weren't expecting to have to PAY????" It's as if when the cashier gives the total, there's this pause as if that part wasn't expected....:rant: :rant: :rant:

Okay, I feel better now. This thread is quite therapeutic! :hihi:

:plus-un2:
I would dearly like to find this button someday:
stupid.jpg

:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom