Things That Make You Feel Old (5 Viewers)

Major League is currently on AMC and it's on in the background for a few more minutes.

They just got to the first scene with this guy, and I was curious about his age at the time of the movie.

I'm now two years younger than him at the time when Major League was released. :covri:

bobuecker.png

Major League is currently on AMC and it's on in the background for a few more minutes.

They just got to the first scene with this guy, and I was curious about his age at the time of the movie.

I'm now two years younger than him at the time when Major League was released. :covri:

bobuecker.png
Well then, you must be in the front row!

Well then, you must be in the front row!
One of the best commercials of all time.

Come to think of it, without thinking too deeply about it, I can't think of a better series of commercials over a period of time than those sports-related Mille Lite ads from back in the day. I think they're the GOAT.

GEICO has had some good ones, but they were different themes. I do love the Dr. Rick Progressive commercials with becoming your parents. Even though I'm the target age of what not to be, I still think they're hilarious and I hope to everything that is good that I'm not that way.

Last edited:
I do love the Dr. Rick Progressive commercials with becoming your parents. Even though I'm the target age of what not to be, I still think they're hilarious and I hope to everything that is good that I'm not that way.

I like those too, but the voicemail one is 100% me

Name, number, message, number a second time slower to make it easier to write down

Come to think of it, without thinking too deeply about it, I can't think of a better series of commercials over a period of time than those sports-related Mille Lite ads from back in the day. I think they're the GOAT.

GEICO has had some good ones, but they were different themes. I do love the Dr. Rick Progressive commercials with becoming your parents. Even though I'm the target age of what not to be, I still think they're hilarious and I hope to everything that is good that I'm not that way.
I really liked the old Miller Light ones but the BUD-WIES-ER frogs were also great.

The ads are certainly better than the beer.
Numazawa and Boog Powell were amazing in their spots.

The ads are certainly better than the beer.
Numazawa and Boog Powell were amazing in their spots.
While I'm sure the wrath of @0rion will be upon you posthaste, I agree. I've never been a fan of the beer.

The Boog ones were great. He's (obviously) big around these here parts. He has a BBQ joint at Camden Yards, and it's really good. He's a great dude.

While I'm sure the wrath of @0rion will be upon you posthaste, I agree. I've never been a fan of the beer.

The Boog ones were great. He's (obviously) big around these here parts. He has a BBQ joint at Camden Yards, and it's really good. He's a great dude.
I've accepted that I can't fix everyone.....some just aren't born with the refined tastes required to enjoy some delicious miller lite.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom